What I saw during my walk today

Very pretty! Looks like the driveway of the hostel I stayed at in Bath last year.

checking out the street view of Bath...

ok... i've seen this in films a lot of times.
what is the deal with these crooked lines?
frankly i usually see them close to the curb.
this is the most concentrated bunch i've ever seen.

crazy lines.jpg

checking out the street view of Bath...

ok... i've seen this in films a lot of times.
what is the deal with these crooked lines?
frankly i usually see them close to the curb.
this is the most concentrated bunch i've ever seen.

View attachment 39646
I looked it up and it said that in the UK, "they are used in conjunction with zebra/road crossings to prevent vehicles from parking or loading/unloading in those areas," just in case tourists get any funny ideas, I guess!

glad i snapped this a few days before Christmas,
it was a plain old tree again the day after...
IMG_3344.JPG

i gave Amazon over a week to de-graffiti their box, so this morning i decided to be proactive.
can't believe i had some orange paint left over from an old project... :)

IMG_3513.JPG
going to stop by this afternoon for a 2nd coat as i saw a little bleed-through.

I looked it up and it said that in the UK, "they are used in conjunction with zebra/road crossings to prevent vehicles from parking or loading/unloading in those areas," just in case tourists get any funny ideas, I guess!
ok... now that i think about it, i guess it's like our color coded curbs here. red (never), white (loading), yellow (commercial), green (short time, posted), blue (handicap) ... those are probably confusing to tourists here, too.

i can take 80° C in Phoenix or Vegas... avg humidity ~25%
much different 80° C in Dallas or Miami... avg humidity ~85%

that's funny... i was just writing to someone about a project that was environmental tested 0° - 80° C ... guess it was stuck in my mind.

dry heat is much better but being sub-tropical here the humidity is shocking, I have to do any outdoor exercise early, usually starting at around 7am and finishing at around 8-8:30 am. Looking forward to winter which is a long way off.

Humidity is very hard to cope with. Luckily we hardly get any humid days. We're having a coolish day today- 21oC Yes!

Back