Vic’s Weight Loss

139.8 lbs!!!

Ahh! At my sis for lunch. Grilling out!

Ended up having a cheeseburger with no bun, a little potatoes from air fryer. I also had some apps- cheese with crackers and salami and some pretzels and one wingettes.

We went Chris’ Farmstand at Bradford. The kids had a lot of fun. I had one apple cider donut. Great when they are hot!

Also had 2 fried mozzarella stick when I came home.

By this Friday I would like to reach 137 lbs.

I’ve decided to stop taking my ambien at night. I’m going to try to sleep naturally. The ambien makes me forget the things I do at night and I think it’s making me eat too. Well it’s not the ambien. Maybe it’s because I’m up late.

I did a 30 min dance cardio YouTube video.

Tomorrow I plan on doing a workout in the morning. I’m feeling really good right now. It feels so good to exercise.

I plan on eating veggies tomorrow. I hope my sisters don’t invite me out. Maybe shrimp!

I’m about to drink a large glass of plain water. Plan on drinking one in the morning too. I did have my Metamucil and emergen-c with a Chrystal light.

Plan on taking my meds at 9 pm.

Tomorrow I have to clean up. The cleaners are coming early Monday morning. Have about 3 loads of laundry that needs to be put away!

Last edited:
140.8 lbs

Had a breakfast sandwich from Panera and a coffee with creamer from McD.

dinner was a shrimp taco. 4 jumbo shrimp and low carb tortilla; cabbage with fish sauce and poppyseed dressing. If I’m hungry later I’ll have another one.

Last edited:
140.4 lbs

I’m surprised at my weight. Had a lot of bread late last night.

Went to the gym with my sis. Did 25 min on treadmill on a slight incline.

had 3 wingettes, a little bread, butternut squash, cabbage, and eggplant for lunch. Dinner was some wingettes and some Parisian bread.

signed up to get my Pfizer booster shot at CVS Tomorrow for my bro and me.

my mom should be coming next month. Very excited. That means that my bro and my mom will probably go back home around beginning of Jan. I could get back on my diet. And hopefully reach my goals by end of spring.

I haven’t had a BM in a week or so. So I took some senna and mirilax. Hopefully I get one tomorrow. I have a pcp appt next week but I hope I get one before then. I am drinking water and taking Metamucil. But nothing yet. I usually get about twice a week so I’m not sure what’s going on.

sleeping wise- I’ve had a good sleep for the past two nights since I stopped the ambien.

Last edited:
had 3 wingettes, a little bread, butternut squash, cabbage, and eggplant for lunch. Dinner was some wingettes and some Parisian bread.
Sounds like you are eating well. It's squash season here, I am eating a lot of it.
I could get back on my diet. And hopefully reach my goals by end of spring.
Sounds like a plan. Remind me what your goals are. How tall are you? 140 lbs is not real big.
signed up to get my Pfizer booster shot at CVS Tomorrow for my bro and me
Good for you, hope you have no after effects.

Rob, I’m 5’4”. Would love to get to 113 lbs. Maybe next year when my mom and bro leaves to back to St.Croix I should be able to do it.

I’m of course actively trying to lose right now. But always something comes up. But I know it’s up to me and my choices. As long as I’m under 145 lbs I’m good.

141.2 lbs

Still no BM. Going to get some milk of magnesia after my appt with my booster shot.

Did not make it to the gym this morning. Both my sisters showed up though.

had some rice beans and fried pork for lunch.

ate some prune and drank some warm prune juice

finally a BM. Feeling so much better.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Vic, and I hope you get to the weight you want. However it is good that you know:
As long as I’m under 145 lbs I’m good.
I am sure you are.

As you probably read on my diary I feel a bit better at a higher weight than my lows. At least for now, we all have to figure out where we belong and if we can realistically get there.

140.4 lbs

Went to the gym early to meet with my sisters. We did the 30 min circuit; which is a combo of strength training and cardio.

Well my sis gave me some food. I’m actually trying to fast until dinner. Went to Heavenly and got an iced coffee. I put in cashew milk and Splenda at home. Got donuts for my bro and did not get any for me. So a win for me!

Slept great last night. I did get up to eat. Went to fridge and nothing to eat there except my prunes. So I had about 4 and I was actually satisfied and I slept right after. So I’ll do the same tonight if I’m up late.

Did a 30 min hike at Castle Trail.

Skipped breakfast. Lunch was butternut squash and curry chicken. (My sis gave it to me earlier.). Then I had a slice of 3 meat pizza. And a cup of prune juice. And I had another slice of 3 meat pizza. I also had a small banana nut muffin.

I had 4 prunes.

Last edited:
140.2 lbs

Slept great last night. Did not go to the gym. My sis could not go.

Decided not to eat until dinner. Going to an Italian restaurant tonight. Sis has a Groupon. Checked the menu and will get the same thing I usually get. Fruitti de mare. Seafood with linguini in a fra diavola sauce. I also had a Bristo rum punch.

When I got home I had a mini vanilla cupcake with no icing.

Tomorrow we r going to the gym early morning for a circuit training. Then after we r going for breakfast. We r not getting together for our Friday. My sis and her husband have a date night.

Had 4 prunes.

Last edited:
139.8 lbs

Slept great last night.

Went to the gym and walked slowly on treadmill for 30 min. Both my sisters did not make it.

Went for breakfast at Ellie’s Farmhouse. Ate one egg, half ham steak, and one sourdough toast. And a passion fruit mimosa. And one coffee with creamer.

dinner I had 2 slices of meat pizza

Last edited:
Tomorrow I’m going to Alex walkathon for his school. In the morning. Should be a sunny day but a bit cold.

My mom has her ticket to get here in 2 weeks. So I can finally relax. She’ll probably be here for 2 months and leave after the holidays. And that means my brother will go home with her. And I will be able to work on my diet and workout. I just hope I’m able to at least maintain until then.

Last edited:
141.0 lbs

Went to the walkathon and had a donut. Then we went to Cider Hill Farm and I had another donut.

I’m going to try to fast for the rest of the day. Well ended up eating some fries a little while ago. So my fast started at 3 pm. I am starting to just drink plain water at 5 pm.

I slept great last night.

Last edited:
Does your Mum stay with you, Vic or one of your sisters? You really do seem to have a close family bond. :beating:

140.0 lbs

I slept great last night. I haven’t used the ambien for several nights and I’ve been sleeping well.

I’m on 16 and a half hours into my fast. And I’m just drinking water. Breaking my fast at 20 and half hours.

Had some rice n roni, baked beans, and a rib.

Back to fasting. I’m really surprised that my sisters didn’t invite me over today. Guess they r busy with their own families. So I can fast again. And now I’m back to having coffee. (Amazon doesn’t carry my instant coffee packets anymore. And can’t find them anywhere else.) And Diet Coke.

BM.

Last edited:
139.0 lbs

Slept well last night. Doing great without the meds.

Early this morning I went to the gym and did the strength training circuit.

Drinking a Diet Coke. Probably eat after my bros appt at Bedford later today.

After my workout my left shoulder is hurting. I’m not sure why. Just took some Aleve and massaging the area.

plus I cut my workout short. My music wasn’t working: both my Amazon and iTunes. When I came home I downloaded Spotify. So I’ll be prepared for next time that happened.

Late lunch. Well I ended up eating about 4 fried shrimp and like 10 fries. Had 5 prunes.

Starting back on my fast.

Last edited:
Back