Vic’s Weight Loss

142.4 lbs

Got 2: a beef and a chicken and cheese empanada. I also had some rice baked beans and some fried dough and baked chicken.

Still not well. But better. I should be good by tomorrow morning.

Going to an apple picking and a brewery for lunch. Looked at the menu probably get a kid size cheeseburger and an apple cider. I hope they make donuts.

Last edited:
143.0 lbs

going to an apple farm today. Not going to cocern myself with my weight.

had some apple cider donuts. And had some baked chicken when I got home.

Last edited:
143.2 lbs

New week. Right now I’m going with my sis somewhere. Prob eat lunch with her.

Still a little congested.

we didn’t go anywhere to eat. Had half a chicken and cheese empanada from Cumberland. Then I had one tempura shrimp and 2 teriyaki steak sticks.

planning on going to the gym early with my sis tomorrow.

on Tuesday is my blinds appt. still haven’t decided what kind I want. Then on Thursday going away for my nephew birthday. Until Monday.

still up, busy most of the day

Last edited:
143.6 lbs

So I went to the gym early this morning. My sis did not show up. I walked an hour.

Breakfast: (730) boiled egg and 2 oz of grilled chicken breast(160)
Early lunch( 1130) 2 oz of chicken breast and a salad. (130)
predinner snack (330) boiled egg. -(70). had an early dinner (430) of 2 oz of grilled chicken breast. (90)
Dinner: (unk) (7)after exercise was spicy “chicken Thai soup with butternut squash.(unknown, estimate 150?) I had a bowl.
snack of an apple (30). (915).
{If I can’t sleep I’ll get up and have an egg (?70)}
[Beverages]: drinking tea and coffees with cashew milk (25) with diet cola. Throughout -the day

Eating cals < 700. Cals est
Exercise cals <1500 burned
-800+(Tdee cals= burned during day) 1282
=-2082net cals (pounds loft)

Since I’m leaving here on Thursday evening for my nephew birthday my plan is to hit the gym twice a day till then. And eat protein and veggies.

my problem is night eating. I do well all day and when I try to sleep I get craving for mostly carbs. Tonight I’m going to try if eating an egg will help. If I get up after I take my meds. Last night I took them at 11.

I started my period yesterday. Ugh, hadn’t got it in months.

went to the gym this evening. Walked for an hour at 15% incline and mostly 3.3 mph.

steps today are 18K

going again tomorrow morning

Last edited:
141.4 lbs

Did not make it to the gym this morning. Will probably go after my appt with the blinds this afternoon.

Fasted for breakfast. Going to have an early dinner. Getting a skinny pizza. Buffalo chicken. From Romano’s. Ate half and I’m saving the rest for later. Going to see how long I can resist.

Went to the gym this evening. Walked for an hour on mostly 15% incline for 3.2 miles.

Had one more slice of my skinny pizza. Have two slices left and would like to leave it for tomorrow. But if I’m up late will have to eat it.

I had a boiled egg with hot sauce.

Last edited:
Hey Vic, thanks for visiting my diary, always good to here from you.
Leaving tomorrow for my trip
Where are you going? Is it for fun?
going to an apple farm today
Did you get some apples? We have a large apple tree and have been desperately trying to find people who want some, they are ripe now and we are supposed to get our first hard freeze next week so they need picking. Come by, you can take all you want!

Hi, Rob!

I’m going to NH for the long weekend. Santa’s Village on Sunday for my nephew’s 6th birthday. So a lot of food and drinking. I am scared to weigh myself on Tuesday when I get back from my vaca.

No I didn’t get any apples. Just went for the company. I did get some fresh apple cider donuts. (Will get some at Santa’s Village, too.)

Today I went to Tuscan village with my sisters and their kids. Also to the park field of dreams.

had a lobster roll and a glass of white wine

Last edited:
142.2 lbs

Today I had 4 red velvet donut hole, iced coffee with creamer for breakfast. Lunch was a slice of pizza. Dinner is going to be lasagna that my sis is making.

Leaving soon to drive up to NH.

Had 2 small croissant for breakfast with coffee.

Went to Fryeburg Fair in Maine. Had 2 small hot maple donut. I had one bbq rib and half a sausage.

had fried pork and tostones. Had a muffin. Had some lasagna. Couple of croissant.

Last edited:
Breakfast was a small croissant and coffee.

Went to Cathedral Ledge. Then to a park so the kids can play. Then we stopped at a river so we can eat our takeout.

I had some spicy crispy duck and sticky rice.

Last edited:
Today we went to Santa’s Village. Ate a fried egg before we went. Had some mini doe- nuts there and a coffee with creamer. Dinner was half a corn beef Reuben at an Irish Restaurant in N Conway.

Last night I had some food after dinner. Have to curb that.

Tomorrow we r checking out. Long drive home. Will go straight to checking my weight. Ate so much this long weekend. Will have to work extra hard this week.

Last edited:
143.2 lbs!!!

Not bad considering I’m didn’t even worry about my eating. And I ate at nighttime!

Planning on making homemade pizza from now on. I love that idea!

At home after the long drive.

Today I’m fasting. Doing an open ended EF. Going to go as long as I can. Just switched to drinking plain water at 330 pm.

Fast began at 8 pm last night.

Took a Metamucil, an emergen-C, and a crystal light packet at 530 pm. Surprisingly was regular for the trip. So I don’t feel bloated.

Planning on going to the gym in the morning. Hopefully with my sis.

Last edited:
141.0 lbs

Went to the gym and walked for 30 min on treadmill.

Lunch is a homemade pizza with clam sauce and grilled chicken breast.

for dinner I had 2 mozzarella sticks. That’s all I’m eating for today.

Last edited:
137.8 lbs

Was up early. My sis woke me up to go to the gym. Did 30 min walking on treadmill.

Lunch was half a chicken empanada. The other half is for later when I get hungry. My sisters are meeting up this afternoon to go to the park. But I’m busy waiting for my blinds appt.

well I went to the park since my appt was fast. My sis made meatloaf and I took a little.

Tomorrow for our weekly getogether we r having a hot wing competition. I think I might win. I’ll bring a salad.

Had piece of a calzone late night.

Last edited:
138.0 lbs

Today I had pita bread with artichoke dip, some chips with guacamole. Then dinner was half a homemade pizza with a little cheese and sausage. Then we had a wing challenge. I reached the end. Not hot enough for me. Could’ve been hotter. It had about 10 different sauces. I had 3 wingettes. Then since it was Alex birthday today. I had a slice of guava cake. And I did have one red velvet donut hole (my sis gave it to me).

Then I had the other half of my pizza and a small piece of cinnamon bun.

Last edited:
Back