Vic’s Weight Loss

My alarm did not go off again. I even used my echo and I didn’t even hear it. Tonight I’m using my clock radio. I hope I didn’t throw it out…

Today with my mom. Nothing going on today.

Tomorrow is breakfast at Jimmy K. Probably get eggs, Canadian bacon and toast. Going with my younger sis, the twins and Alex. And my mom. I will probably get an alcoholic beverage.

Found my clock (doesn’t even have a radio). I hope I get up. Told everyone that I’ll go to the gym in the morning.

Ended up eating a later dinner. I had butter bread and a slice of pizzA.

Last edited:
Today I went back to bed! So didnt go to the gym.

We went to jimmyk for breakfast. I had 2 eggs, 1 Canadian bacon, fruit, and 2 sourdough toast with butter. And a coffee with creamer and Splenda. Had half of a banana. Had a little corn with pb on it. Like Cheeto with pb. Very tasty. The kids snack.

I started a fast again. Broke it for late dinner.

Last edited:
Went to the gym and walked for 30 min early this morning.

So nothing new today. At my sis with my mom. I have to pick twins up after lunch. And we r getting together in the afternoon plus tomorrow. Was hoping they would cancel tonite. Oh well…

For breakfast I had coffee cake and coffee with almond milk. Lunch I skipped.

Snacking. Stopping now!

Was at my sis for most of the day. We had dinner of lasagna and salad. And I had one chocolate chip cookie that was freshly baked. Had one shot of a rum mix.

Late night I had a rib, rice a roni, and bush’s baked beans. And another piece of lasagna.

Last edited:
Went for a walk at Castle trail. Really wet. Even my socks got wet. Was not wearing my hiking boots.

Going to my sis later today to have dinner. It’s Lynn and George birthday celebration.

Earlier I had a coffee with creamer. Had some cheese and a small piece of Parisian bread. Had a rum shot. Had meatballs and spaghetti. A chocolate chip cookie. And a mini vanilla cupcake without frosting. Had a salad.

Last edited:
Went to Portsmouth with my sis, my mom, bro, and twins and Alex. Went to several parks. Lunch was at Beach Plum. I had half a lobster roll. Did not eat bread, some sweet potato fries, couple onion rings. And I had half a pumpkin frappe. (I had to share it with Alex.

For dinner I had leftovers- meatball, pasta, titi bread. And some chocolate cake.

Last edited:
It sounds like you will be having a wonderful, sociable time with your family Vic, but it will be tough to “diet”. Have fun!

Thanks Cate!

Today I had some Bundt coffee cake with a coffee with creamer. Then I had 4 donut holes. And an iced coffee with almond milk.

Nothing much happened. Took my brother to the dispensary. Got the twins from preK. Took my mom for her Moderna booster. After that I went to the hot tub with my mom and the twins. Now I’m home and watching tv.

Ended up eating 2 stuffed clam and a salad. And the last titi bread that I had. Half with butter and the other half with laughing cow cheese.

Last edited:
My moms bday today. Had some Cheetos, then I had a quarter of a steak and cheese sandwich, then for dinner I had some airfryed pork with rice with corn and beans and salad with avocado. I had a tres leche cupcake. I also had a little red wine. I don’t usually drink red. I also had a small piece of bread. I wanted to try it. I forgot what is it called.

I took my mom to get a hot stone pedicure with paraffin and callous remover. And a gel manicure. And a face wax. They used tweezers to get all of the hairs out. Then I picked up the twins.

Last edited:
Today I had piece of coffee cake with coffee with creamer and Splenda. And a vanilla cupcake with no icing. Then I had some chips. Then I had a little bread and 2 wingettes. Then I had some air fryer pork. I had a half of a grilled cheese.

Craving wingettes- honey spun.

Last edited:
Today I went to the hot tub with my mom. Went to get the twins with my sis and mom. Went to riverside park. Had a beef and cheese empanada there.

Tomorrow we r going to hibachi to celebrate my step nephew and mom birthday. I will def get maybe a Kobe punch again. And they use so much butter. Planning on not eating till then.

Last edited:
So I just bought myself this beautiful purple dress. I could only get it in a size med. so I guess my goal is to fit in it by summer!

Nothing much going on. Helped my sister make chocolate bombs for the twins church fundraiser tomorrow. Might go into the hot tub before going to Kobe.

This morning I did a 30 min dance video and did 5 min of core (I’m really weak). which included lunges. I have to work on those.

Had a red velvet donut hole, a rice crispy treat. And 3 fried mozzarella sticks.

My sis invited me to the twins school fair. Did some crafts with the triplets.

I think I’ll do another workout video later. I got apple fitness. I tried mirroring it from iPhone to the MacBook but no luck. So I had to use Apple TV which is in my living room. And what’s great is that it syncs with my Apple Watch.

Tomorrow I plan on getting up early to go to the gym. Then I would like to come back and do another video.

We r getting together tomorrow. I have to bring a salad. I think my sis is making curry chicken.

Did the same 30 dance video as this morning. I’m so much better. Did some lunges and squats.

Had 2 eggs because I got hungry.

Last edited:
Cannot fall asleep. I cleaned my first floor. Have to clean my bedroom. Had to take out my winter clothes.

Did a dance video for 20 min.

At 4 I went to heavenly to get a hot coffee. Put in my cashew milk and Splenda. Pro got my brother a latte and a couple of donuts.

My gym isn’t 24 hours right now. Lack of staff. So it opens at 7 am on the weekends. I hope it’s temporary.

Did another 30 min of dance video. And a 10 min upper body and core video. Then I went to the gym and did an hour on an incline on the treadmill.

Feeling great! Did not sleep last night. I hope I can sleep tonight.

Today going by my sis for lunch. After maybe go to a parade.

I have a lot of errands to do before I go by her house. Shaws for salad stuff. Then to post office to drop mail. Then to kohls to return item to Amazon. Then ups store to return another item to Amazon. Fax a paper. Then come home. Make the salad. Then go to CVS for moms med. I just hope there isn’t a lot of lines.

So the parade was better than I expected. Went downtown and had great spots. I brought my own chair. Then we went to see the Christmas light lane. A bunch of lights with Xmas music on a radio station.

Did another 30 min dance music.

That’s all I’m doing today. Hopefully I can fall asleep tonite. I need the rest to recover. I’ll take my meds at 8 pm and try to sleep. I’m not taking the ambien. Too much problems with it.

I drank a lot of plain water today.

I had 21,540 steps. And cal burned 1137 cal. My best exercise day in awhile.

Last edited:
So I just bought myself this beautiful purple dress. I could only get it in a size med. so I guess my goal is to fit in it by summer!
Hi Vic! Having a goal piece of clothing is a great motivator! I notice that you spend a lot of time with family. I know that can make it harder to make your own choices about what to eat and when. Wishing you a good day! Fiera

Hi, Fiera, thanks for stopping by. Yes trying to stay on a diet plan with my family is hard. But can’t blame them since I have control in what I eat. I got the dress on sale but it was still expensive. So yes a great motivator.

Well I fell asleep last night but I did take ambien. So I did not get up early.

Took my brother to Bedford. My mom came too. Then we went to Trader Joe’s. Got some stuff for my sisters. Took my bro to dispensary.

Went home. Thank god…because I ended up having my period. Thought I was all done with that. But it’s not too bad. Just a little bit bloated. But no pain and not too heavy. I think I have to track it because I can’t remember the last time I had it.

At Bedford I left my water in the car so I got a Coke Zero. At my sis I did eat. I had leftovers of rice and curry chicken. And I mainly had water.

I had packed my workout clothes so I went to the gym after I left my mom. It’s on the way to my place. I did an hour walking on 15% incline and did 3.3 miles.

I tried doing a video but just did about 13 min. Too tired. So I plan on not taking the ambien tonite. I actually stopped taking my Zoloft about a week ago. I felt the same while I was on it. I don’t think I’m depressed.

Just had a tortilla with a baked beef meatball that my bro made yesterday. I was hungry. Had a hot black tea with cashew milk and Splenda. Had a tortilla with a scrambled egg with onion and pepper. Was still hungry. Going to have a coffee. Had another tortilla with a meatball. The tortilla is 45 cal for one.

So about to go to bed after I watch this show. I have a full stomach so I’m hoping I can fall asleep.

Last edited:
So it’s 2 am and can’t fall asleep. I ended up getting most of my clothes in bins or in the closet on hangers. I still have half of my bedroom to do and my loft to get organized.

This morning I did a 30 min Latin dance video. I hope I have energy to do the treadmill. Going at 5 am.

I went to the gym and did an hour and 45 min on an incline on the treadmill.

Had a piece of bread with a couple of salami slices. Had a little almonds and cheese it and some mini cheese crackers.

I had a salad for lunch with sg honey mustard. I also had some curry pork and rice.

Had a dinner of 4 colossal shrimp and some sautéed cabbage and carrots.

Since I didn’t get to sleep last night. I’ll try to go to bed at 10 pm. Hopefully that works. I did lay down for a bit and relaxed. Going to do a meditation video before I fall asleep.

And because I was still hungry I had 2 meatball tacos. And had some Reese’s and some Mr gold bar.

I ate a lot today. Shouldn’t have had all the snacks. Tomorrow I’m going to stay away from them.

5 days- binge and purge free! I think that exercising has been making me not eat too much. And this new apple fitness plus videos. And I’ve been drinking a lot of water. Today was kind of tough because I just mindlessly had all those snacks. My 7th day will be on Thanksgiving. I’m going to watch what I eat and just have a lot of veggies. I hope I can do this.

Also since I’m not posting my weight… I feel so much better. Not sure that I will even when my mom and bro leaves in Jan.

18,527 steps today!

Last edited:
... I had 2 meatball tacos....
i'll have to think about that one next time i have a PB&J burrito.

Back