Vic’s Weight Loss

No, unfortunately. I am just eating them because I like sweets.

For lunch today, I had turkey pot pie . From leftover turkey. It was good.

So I’m overhauling my diet. I am eating a lot of sweets. So I went to the grocery store

Right now eating Kimchi for dinner.

Tomorrow for breakfast I’m having oatmeal. Lunch and dinner will be steamed cabbage and airfryed chicken tenders. I found a recipe online and bought all the ingredients to make them.

I also was feeling tired most of the day today. So I ended up sleeping before noon. And I missed DOOL. Not sure how long I slept.

Probably end up sleeping. Right now I just can’t seem to want to exercise.

My neighbor rescheduled for tomorrow instead.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong about liking sweets they just give so little nutrition for so many calories. What did you have with the kimchi?

I had a sausage roll with the kimchi. Then I had a burger with half a bun.

And I fell asleep on my couch.

Last edited:
Today I had a small piece of salmon with sweet potato for lunch. I had also a small croissant with salami and cheese bits. I had lollipop. A rice cripsy treat. Some Cheetos and 5 almonds. And a pack of kids crackers. And I think that’s it!

Dinner was pork and batata. And some vanilla and pumpkin ice cream.

So hard to stop eating sometimes. Tomorrow I’ll do better.

Friday we r getting together. We r having tacos. I’m bringing masa. My sis is planning on making the tortilla.

Last edited:
Today for bfast I had half an egg, salami, and cheese on whole grain bread.

Lunch I had batata and pork. A little later since I had bfast late.

Tonite we the stone Zoo lights.

Dinner was a baked fish taco. But I did have 2 glasses of sangria.

Last edited:
So hard to stop eating sometimes. Tomorrow I’ll do better.
I could never stop eating if I fasted in-between. My body just refuses to let me be hungry so I have to trick myself by adding lots of low-calorie veggies and such.

So far today I had one cinnamon raisin French toast with maple syrup (my sis made it for me for breakfast). And I had a little Cheerios with almond milk. A couple bites of cheese and 4 crackers. Lunch was some breadfruit, batata, longinisa, and salami. And some chips and 3 little bite size browniemuffin. I’m eating junk because my sis has plenty of snacks for the kids!

Only 2 more months till I’m by myself.

Dinner I had a steak taco and 2 shrimp taco with homemade tortillas. With guac, pico, lettuce, cream, hot sauce. And a chicken lettuce wrap. And a glass of peach moscato.

Tomorrow I plan on doing a fast till 5 pm. I hope my sis doesn’t invite me around. I hope I can just drink water. But I do love a coffee in the morning.

If my sis invited me I’ll just eat something then.

I do need a me day!!! By myself to relax.

Last edited:
So this morning I went to the gym. Did 30 min on slight incline. Haven’t been to the gym in a week.

I had a glazed donut. Went to my sis mil house. Had some San cocho. Had 3 homemade tortilla with steak.

Stated a new fast at 4 pm. Open-ended fast. Not sure if my sis will invite me over.

Last edited:
No I don’t think I’ll be able to take one until my mom leaves. My family is very social. And they think that I don’t have anything better to do than hang out with them every day!

Oh well! Just 2 more months.

Today (Sat) I took a nap in the afternoon and now I’m wide awake. So I’m probably going to be up tonight. But I’ll try to sleep.

But I did get to clean up my place. And organize. And break down the boxes. I do still need to grab everything from my car. I do have to return some Xmas gifts back to Amazon. I saw the twins with musical instruments at my sis mil place.

Was kinda hungry so had a bowl of oatmeal.

Last edited:
I dislike cleaning and organizing but having done it feels so good! It's also a good excuse to get away from people for a while ;)

Slept great last night. Went to the gym. Walked on a slight incline for an hour.

Had some steamed cabbage and some baby arugula. Dinner was chicken thighs and potatoes. Dessert was 6 miniature chocolate.

Last edited:
At my sis visiting my mom.

Breakfast mini binge:
had 2 bite size brownie. 2 scoops of ice cream, piece of bread with salami. 2 home made tortilla and 3 colossal shrimp

Lunch time and I feel so full!

Last edited:
Back