Vic’s Weight Loss

I had a great sleep. I slept early so I wasn’t able to take my pills. I took it this morning. Going to do that from now on.

Breakfast was a croissant and coffee with cashew milk. Lunch was 2.5 slice of homemade pizza. Mushrooms and pepperonis. Dinner I had 2 veggie taco- a salad on a tortilla. Very refreshing. Tortilla 45 cals. Had one mini Hershey's with almond.

Have an appointment with the NP in awhile.

I will go to the gym later today.

Made it to the gym. I did 30 min walking on an incline. Then I ran for 10 min. All about 45 min of cardio. I did some strength training on whole body. Squats was so hard today. Maybe because I ran. I did only 10 lbs on the squat machine. So embarrassing. But I did 17.5 lbs on the bicep curls.

Last edited:
I had a great sleep.
I like to hear that!
Have things settled down with your Mum visiting or are you still in a bit of a social whirl? It sounds like you have a quietish day planned.

Yeah, now I'm in a routine. We don’t have to bring the twins home from pre k. And the weather has gotten colder so we r not outside much.

Next week I do plan on going to the hot tub.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I’m doing the fried turkey. I’m brining it now. Should be ready in the morning. So I’ll get up early and empty the bag. And then pat the turkey dry as much as I can. Then I’ll bring it and the oil. Canola since one person has a peanut allergy. My sis is making it probably don’t trust me with the fryer.

Friday is my bday and we r celebrating it at Phoenician restaurant on Sat. Never been there so I hope it’s good. I just wanted a beef shawarma but they wanted drinks.

Last edited:
Thanksgiving Day!

Did not fall asleep last night. So I’m up. Took out the turkey from the brine. Now it’s drying in the fridge. I did pat it dry. Around 8 or so I’ll take it with the oil to my sis. I hope I have enough oil.

Did a 20 min Latin dance. A 30 min hip hop. And a 10 min core workout. All on apple fitness. Feeling great. I am going to the gym when it’s open at 5 am. I’m planning on walking. And I’ll try the squat machine again. Still can’t believe I can only lift 10 lbs.

So I made it to the gym. I ran first for a mile. Took me 12 min. Walked on 15% incline at 3.0 mph. I then ran several times. Have to build my endurance. Then I went to the weights area. Went back on squats machine. Did 35 lbs. Calf raises I was at 100 lbs. I did bicep curls and chest press with a 17.5 lbs weight. Can’t believe I have these stats.

NSV: I can fit into my jeans jacket haven’t been able to wear it since Jan 2020. My scale is saying one thing but my clothes are looser.

Had 2 mini rice cripsy treats. A lil chocolate Reseese cup and a lollipop. For lunch, I had a small piece of ham, turkey, pastalons, some rice,Mac and cheese. 2 beef pates. And a cupcake. No icing.

Last edited:
NSV: I can fit into my jeans jacket haven’t been able to wear it since Jan 2020. My scale is saying one thing but my clothes are looser.
How your clothes feel is a good indication of how you're doing, Vic. Yay for fitting back into your jacket!

Always better to start with lighter weights and focus on form when you're getting back into exercise. Great NSV!

Last night I slept great! Today is my bday- 43 year old. Not feeling it.

I was by my sis today. They bought me a chicken shawarma with fries inside. From Yalla. Also had strawberry shortcake. Mostly homemade. Was there most of the day.

I packed a gym bag earlier after I had to drop my brother home. So I went to the gym after visiting my mom.

Did an hour and 15 min on treadmill 15% incline and 2.8 mph.

This might sound crazy but I’m doing one day sleeping and another one up. I think this is working for me. I do try to sleep but I think my body isn’t tired. I stopped taking my ambien too. I suffer from insomnia so I’m up anyway. And I’m not tired either.

Did a 30 min hip hop dance video and 10 min Latin dance.

Had the rest of my shawarma tonight. Also had a cupcake.

Last edited:
Belated happy birthday! Alternating whole days up and whole days asleep sounds like a nightmare to me but if your doctor is ok with it: have at it. We're all different.

Thanks!!!

Well it did not work! I fell asleep at 11 pm and stayed asleep till 7 am.

I’m addicted to SHEIN! I bought this nice red velvet dress for Christmas. I love their flash sale.

Not going to work out today. Give my body a rest so I can do better this next week.

Later today I have my birthday celebration at the Phoenician. I’m going to have a cocktail. And maybe a lamb or veal dish. Haven’t decided yet.

Last edited:
If you want to get less addicted to Shein research the way they treat workers and how much they care about the environment. If you´re not bothered: enjoy the dress! I´m sure you look great in it.

Did not know that, LaMa. I will def look into that…

Wow, just read some news stories online about SHEIN. So I am just going to stick with Amazon.

It’s pretty sad for those workers.

Last edited:
Slept great last night. Today I cleaned up my loft and kitchen. I do have my brother cleaning up the fridge.

Had a veggie taco for lunch. Basically a salad in a tortilla. Went to my sis and had 3 slices of pumpkin bread. Then a small rice crispy treat. Some bread with salami, almonds, pecans, a lollipop and some Cheetos. Seems like a lot and I still have to eat dinner and get a drink. Dinner was 1 lamb chop and veggies. 1 pita bread, and a alcohol mermaid drink. Then I had some 4 leches cake. For my bday!

Tomorrow a new week begins. I’m going to try to work out from Sun to Sat.

Last edited:
It is sad. And I don't want to shame anyone for where they buy but I do think it's important to point these things out so people can make an informed decision.

Enjoy your party!

So last night I slept great!

This afternoon I went to watch Encanto at Chunkys. Got a cocktail. Had a few nacho chips and a handful of popcorn. Had 2 bite size rice cripsy treats that I found in my coat. It was my bro.

It was a great movie. Makes me want to go back to the theaters to watch movies.

I just started a dirty fast at 1 pm today. Open ended. I will probably just drink water by my sis. Plan on getting up to go to the gym. My sis might come. I also plan on doing a video before I go visit my mom.

My sis got me a brush hair dryer. Used it today after I washed my hair. It worked great.

Didn’t go to the gym this morning. I hope I’ll go this evening. Have to meet up with my neighbor about waterproofing the basement. Among other things.

Today I had 2 slices of banana bread. One red velvet hole and half a red velvet donut. An iced coffee with almond milk. I also had 2 rice cripsy treat. And I had tortilla chips and pecans and almonds.

Slept ok. Kept waking up at times. Still kinda tired.

Reading a book by my sis’ fireplace.

Last edited:
Back