Vic’s Weight Loss

Well I went to the gym and did strength training on my upper body and abs.

Drinking a lemon tea. I put in pink Himalayan salt in it. Just a little. It made the tea less bitter. I’m going to try that in my coffee too.

13 hrs fasting so far. Can’t wait for my lunch today. I’m having the same thing. Pita and babaganoush. And the bean salad. I do have to go and get a bigger container of the babaganoush. And I’ll have another Diet Coke. I’m just doing an hour of eating and then go back to fasting.

So I’m not hungry. But I’m having cravings. Keep on telling myself that I’ll have a great lunch.

I won’t be able to get an accurate weight today so I’ll skip the weigh-in.

140.6 lbs!!!

Well I fell asleep for about 1.5 hours. Went to the lake, no one showed up, so I walked for 45 min around Castle trail.

Feeling kinda sore. I’m going to relax and hopefully get a nap. I plan on going to the gym later in the afternoon and maybe Weir Hill after.

About 19.5 hours fasting so far. Planning on going to 11 am. Still not hungry. Got a hot black coffee from Cumberland. Really bitter. Even with the salt.

Just had my lunch. Babaganoush and half a pita and bean salad. And a Diet Coke. So my next fast starts now at 1130 am. Going to try again until 11 am tomorrow.

After DOOL, I’m going to go to the gym to walk and then a hike at Weir Hill afterwards.

In the afternoon I went to the gym and did 20 min on a 15% incline on treadmill. Then I went and did 35 min walking at Weir Hill. Then I went back to the gym and did an hour walking on a 15% incline.

9 hours fasting so far.

We went to 99s today and I just drank my water. My sisters were too stressed out to worry about me.

Still not hungry

Tomorrow I’m going to try to sleep in and go to the gym later. I have to go to the courthouse in the morning to help my sisters out.

Last edited:
140.4 lbs

Yesterday I ended up eating my brothers leftovers late night. But I did sleep great. Slept in. Body needed rest.

This morning I had a coffee with creamer and Splenda. I also had 4 doughnut holes for breakfast. From Heavenly.

Today I’m taking a break. Going to start back tomorrow. Kinda burnt out! Tomorrow going to a concert in the park. Weather should be good. And Friday we r going back to Santa’s Village. Have to leave really early. Weather should be good too. It’s been raining a lot! Where is the hot weather!

I’m not sure what I’m eating. Might have to bring my own food.

Went for a 30 min hike at Weir Hill. Then I went to the gym and walked for an hour on the treadmill. No incline. Then I did 10 min walking on a 15% incline.

I skipped lunch. And I think I’m skipping dinner. I think I’ll wait until dinner tomorrow to eat. And I think I’ll bring my own food.

I’m thinking I’ll get up early tomorrow to do my workout. I want to do some strength training in addition to my cardio. And I think I’ll go for a walk outside after.

So I just came back from my sis. I had baked chicken thigh, a little rice and beans. And a bite of brownie.

I also had a little pita and babaganoush. And one more donut hole.

Last edited:
Went to the gym. I walked at a 15% incline for an hour. Wanted to do weights but it just had a lot of people at the weight area. So I might go later. Or maybe tomorrow morning after my outdoor workout.

Is it feasible for you to have some exercise bands at home to use ? they would provide you with some good options for your strength training when the gym is not an option.

Tru, I’ve never thought about getting exercise bands. I think I might get some and use then while I’m watching tv. Good idea.

Just bought some. Will be here on Saturday. I can bring them with me whenever I travel.

Last edited:
139.8 lbs!

Today I’m fasting until dinner. And I’ll probably bring my own food to the outside concert.

Probably won’t be able to make it to the gym today. By my sis waiting for fedex package. Needs a signature.

Took my bro to the weed shop this morning. Going to nh without him tomorrow.

So I realize I’m more successful when I drink just plain water and tea and coffee. No milk or Splenda or Diet Coke. In my fasting window. And of course when I don’t eat out food.

So next week I’m going to begin again with this method. As long as my sisters don’t invite me somewhere then I’m good.

Well I had 3 mozzarella sticks and some steak tips and fries. My brothers lunch. Hopefully I do better later!

Just came back from the concert in the park. It was nice. I ended up eating a lobster cup. Just lobster with mayo. Had it with a salad. Also with tabouli.

We also had a charcuterie board with cheeses, fruits, pita bread, pita chips and babaganoush.

Planning on having a tortilla with babaganoush after this.

141.0 lbs

Today I’m off to Santa’s Village in NH. Should be fun.

Already had 2 red velvet donut holes.

Went to DD. Had an avocado toast with bacon. With a coffee with almond milk.

Tomorrow I will being another fast. I will be doing it with plain water, coffees and teas.

Yesterday I had donuts from Santa’s Village. So good when it’s hot. And then went to a restaurant. Waited for a long time. Nice that they had an outdoor area so kids can run around while we were waiting. Had steak tacos and two white sangrias.

For lunch I had a salad with grilled chicken.

Started a fast at 2 pm. Right now back to drinking plain water, teas, and coffees.

I bought these low carb tortilla. About 6 packages. I was planning on returning because expiration date is Aug 5. Ridiculous. But I might just freeze them. They are hard to find.

I am tired from my trip. Today we went to Lost River Gorge. It has caves that you can go into. Mostly an uphill climb on stairs. Only about 1 mile around it. It was wet. But it took us awhile.

I’m glad that I got a break from driving. Went with my sis. Back now.

Last edited:
Also I forgot I had a red sangria with my lunch.

It’s raining tomorrow. So I hope no one bothers me. Probably go to the gym.

Yeah, it’s been crazy raining this month. Where is the summer sunshine? And heat!

Back