Vic’s Weight Loss

Had dinner by my sis. Had pork, avocado, salad and a rum shot. Not planned but did enjoy the pool and hot tub. On such a hot day.

Tomorrow we r going for our walk in the morning.

Tomorrow breakfast I’ll have a small low carb tortilla with half of albacore tuna for breakfast. With lots of yellow mustard. Def a coffee with almond milk and Splenda. Lunch. Will be a cottage cheese with lite mozzarella sticks. Dinner I’ll wait till later if anything comes up. But if not I ll have salmon with tortilla.

Friday we r cooking stew chicken. I probably have to buy cut season the chicken. I hope salad (I’ll try to get this). Then I’m saying white rice.

I’ll try to workout at the gym after I eat breakfast tomorrow in the day.

Had an unplanned after dinner late night snack. A tortilla (35 cal). And some salmon (???: 55 cal) from the leftovers from earlier. I was feeling hungry and I have a couple hours before bed.

Day cal totals: 315 cal + dinner cal rough estimate <500 cal or that’s what I think.

My cal burned acc to Apple Watch: 639 cal

Steps: 15,068 steps/ 6.52 miles

So hopefully enough for a loss tomorrow. My scale was been a little loopy. Giving different weight. But I always use the lowest one. Next time I’m in a dr office I will check myself.

Well I couldn’t fall asleep. Went to the gym. Walked for an hour on a 15% incline and 3.0 mph. Have to get faster. Did some upper arm strength training. Have to do legs. Maybe tomorrow.

Feeling good right now. Only have about 3.5 hours till my walk with my sis. So I’ll stay up till then. After I’ll probably take a long nap. Nothing going on later today. But I might have to go to the Caribbean store to pick up some chicken leg quarters for our trip.

I am going to try to not eat anything till breakfast. Still kinda full. Glad I had that late snack.

I’m drinking water. Already drank 1.5 bottle. It’s a 24 oz bottle. Planning on drinking water until breakfast. Then I’ll have coffee with almond milk. And probably the rest of my albacore tuna with a low carb tortilla.

I won’t be able to check my weight later this morning. Since I’m drinking so much water.

So did have something to eat. Half tuna and a tortilla so about 85 cal so far.

Did breakdown and had a Diet Coke.

Last edited:
Tomorrow we r going to Silver Lake in NH. About a 45 min drive.
Hi Vic. Stopping to say hi. Didn't read back through the full 90 pages, lol, but kinda hit the start and most recent stuff. This caught my eye. Which Silver lake? I live near the Silver lake in Hollis NH and own a summer house on the Silver lake in Harrisville/Nelson.

Good luck on your continuing journey!

Thanks. Hi, toodamtall! Yes, Silver Lake in Hollis. Yeah I live on the border of mass and nh.

CW: 139.8 lbs

I did finally fall asleep. For about 2.5 hours. Better than nothing.

Went for a 45 min walk with my sisters.

Not sleepy anymore. Wide awake. So I’m just going to stay awake until tonight.

Last edited:
Thanks. Hi, toodamtall! Yes, Silver Lake in Hollis. Yeah I live on the border of mass and nh.
Townsend for me.

BTW, love cottage cheese as a protein staple. For some people its a texture thing, I guess, but I really like it. 13g-14g of protein for a half cup serving? Sign me up.

Had a mozzarella stick cuz I was a little hungry last night.

139.4 lbs.

Slower than fasting. But I need to change my lifestyle. With the high cholesterol. I will do better after my trip this weekend. I did well yesterday. I ate just enough not to be hungry. And not once I thought about binging or purging. So a win for me.

So this weekend I’m bringing my low cal snacks. Tonight I’ll be eating the stew chicken but with my bib lettuce wraps. Instead of the rice or plantain. Tomorrow for breakfast I’ll have my carb balance with an egg. Then I’ll take my snacks (cottage cheese and cheese sticks) and a meal of bib lettuce and tuna packet with me to Santa’s Village. Then I’ll try to skip the ribs they will be making on Sat. Then on Saturday hopefully same low cal meal. I’ll be bringing my Metamucil packets too.

Today I went in the rain with my older sis for a hike at the winnikinni castle trail. We went 4 times this week. My younger sis cancelled on us. I went to the gym afterwards but left after a min. Kinda sore. Just didn’t feel to do anything.

Last edited:
Well it’s 1230 and I’m not hungry. I did have a mozzarella stick a little while ago. So I’m going to try and not eat until dinner. I have an almost 2 hour drive (maybe my sis will drive me?). Maybe more with the weekend traffic.

Finally relaxing now. Busy day. Made it here. Went to the jacuzzi.

Had dinner. I had a salad with tabbouleh. Had a small piece of chicken thigh. And a little sweet potatoe.

Not too late. Having a cheese stick. Time for bed. Took my meds. Just a lot of noise.

Tomorrow I’m making my own breakfast sandwich. With my low carb tortilla and an egg. I’m bringing tuna packet with bib lettuce. And cottage cheese and cheese sticks as a snack. Maybe buy the mini donuts there fresh and delicious. I am buying some to eat. one and rest for my bro. Who does not want to come. Just smoke cigarettes.

I’ll probably drive myself!

Well I’m back home now. Will def weigh in tomorrow to check my weight. I think I at least maintained. Tried to watch I was eating. I had a fun time.

139.4 lbs. Not bad.

Early this morning we went for a walk over at Weir Hill. Mostly uphill.

Today we getting together by my sis. I have lots to do. Have to make a salad, form the burgers, defrost the shrimp, get hotdog buns. Get the sausages and hotdog. Hopefully I don’t forget anything.

Back