Vic’s Weight Loss

Had 2 slices of raisin bread for breakfast. Skipped lunch. Hopefully skipping dinner.

Had a venti passion tea lemonade with Splenda from Starbucks. Drinking an iced coffee with almond milk from Heavenly.

Went to a strawberry picking farm. Ate some right there. Delicious!!!

Then went to Plugs pond. Did not want to pay the fee so I had my sis to come and get me.

At the beach I just had a little piece of pita bread and some baba ganoush.

I’m going to try and not eat anything else.

Tomorrow going for a hike with my sisters early morning. It looks like rain though. Then later we have our weekly get together. My sis is making lasagna. I’ll probably bring a salad.

Last edited:
140.4 lbs

Today we went for an hour walk. We did the hill twice.

I’m going to try to not eat anything until dinner. Tonight we r having lasagna. I’m bringing salad.

Dinner was salad with sg dressing. Had a small piece of lasagna. A quarter of a cookie. And one more wingette when I came home.

Getting ready for bed now. Tomorrow we r going to hike mount agaminticos. We r going with the kids so should be easy.

I had a look at Mount Agaminticos & it looks like it won't be difficult, but will be very interesting. Have fun, Vic.

140.4 lbs

So after my hike which was challenging because it was a steep uphill climb. Kids did great!

Had a hot lobster sauté. Then came home and had donuts.

Tomorrow we r going to Silver Lake in NH. About a 45 min drive.

Feeling stuft. Def don’t want to weigh tomorrow!

So ended up eating 6 mozzarella sticks. One Ezekiel bread with peanut butter.

Tomorrow we’ve going for our walk.

Dinner. I had a salad. I had one prepped from yesterday. I totally forgot about it till now. Tomorrow I’m going to have the rest of the salad.

Did make it for our walk this morning. Will go for another one tomorrow.

This weekend we r going to NH again. Going to Santa’s Village on Sat.

Breakfast was one tortilla (35 cal). Half a packet of albacore tuna (50 cal). Yellow mustard (0 cal). And coffee with almond milk (30 cal).

So not bad for breakfast. I went to the grocery store this morning. And got a lot of low cal foods.

Also I’m trying to lower my cholesterol and ldl. Was pretty high couple of weeks ago when I did labs. Going to check them again in October. I’m also going to increase my fiber. Taking Metamucil twice a day. My sis who is a nurse told me about it. So hopefully all this works. My pcp seems reluctant to prescribe me meds for them.

Last edited:
So went to the gym. Walked on 15% incline at moderate pace for 30 min. Also strength trained whole body.

I’m thinking about skipping lunch. If I’m hungry I’ll eat something.

This weekend I’ll bring my own food with me. And will def bring my food and snacks to the park with me. Just might eat a little dinner with them.

For lunch, ended up eating cottage cheese (110 cal).

Last edited:
Back