Vic’s Weight Loss

139.6 lbs

This morning I couldn’t get up for our walk. But my sisters bailed too. I went back to bed.

I did go for a walk at Weir Hill this morning. 30 min mostly up the hill.

Breakfast/lunch was a burger with half of my low carb low cal tortilla. The burger was leftovers.

I bought the low carb tortillas online and it should be here sometime this week.

I lost one of my AirPods. I looked online and it’s going to cost about 100 to replace. So instead I ordered the AirPod Pro from Amazon. Should be here soon too. I have a Corwin wireless ear buds that I can use until then.

So I want to reach 137 lbs by Friday. I’m going back to fasting. Because I can not eat less at every meal. My RMR is only about 1250 cal. Got it checked about 2 years ago.

I think my ambien is causing me to leave my bed and eat at night. So I’ll be stopping it until I can handle my night eating. Last night I did great. Was so tired I slept on my recliner early. Left it in the early morning and went to my bed. And just couldn’t get up with my alarm.

Went to the gym. I did upper body strength training. And I did an abs workout there too.

Just ate burger and a tortilla.

Last edited:
So in the afternoon my sis invited me to go to the beach at plugs pond. We also went for a 30 min walk on the trail.

Came home and had 2 teriyaki beef sticks and some boneless ribs. Just a little. All I’m eating today.

Oh I also have boiled eggs that I made in the air fryer. So if I’m hungry I’ll eat that.

Went for our walk this morning. My niece came too. We r going to Hampton beach in a little while.

Had a coffee with creamer and 3 red velvet donut holes.

143.8 lbs

Today I had an avocado toast for breakfast. Lunch was zucchini and squash and 2 air fried chicken breast tenders.

143.0 lbs

Today I’m going to my ‘sis’ for a brunch in Nahant. She lives by the beach. Not to hot today.

I’ll try to go to the gym later. To strength train.

145.0 lbs

Ugh! Gotta do something. Over my healthy BMI. So easy to put weight on!

Today we went to the lake. I had a s’mores coffee with cashew milk and Splenda for breakfast. At the lake I had a piece of bread and babaganoush. 2 nutter butter cookies. A rib and a piece of chicken thigh.

Went into the beach. We hiked a little. Played with the kids.

Tomorrow is raining again! So no early walk with my sisters. So I’ll sleep in then go to the gym. I’m fasting this week. On Thursday we r going to a concert. And we’ll order food for a picnic dinner. On Fri we r going to NH.

So my fast started at 5 pm today Sun July 11. I am going to have a clean fast. I’ll only be drinking water, tea, and coffee. Just plain nothing in them not even sweetener. I’m not sure how long I will go for.

So it’s late and I’m still up. I’m on my couch watching tv. Tried to go to bed but was there for a couple hours unable to sleep. Took my ambien but still no sleep.

I ended up going to the gym. I walked for 30 min at 15% incline. Then I left it to do some weight machines. I did lower body. Got bored so went to do abs on the mat. Also did the ropes. I went back to the treadmill to do a HIIT workout. I ran fast for 2 min and walked about 3 min. I did as much as I could. 30 min total. Then I went back and finished the lower body strength workout.

Tomorrow I am going to do my upper body and abs again.

I am not hungry. 8 hrs in. I had about 3 plain teas so far. Had 48 oz of plain water at the gym. I think I’m going to break up my workout like this from now on.

So I’m going to try to sleep. Not sure if I need to leave tv on to fall asleep. That’s my normal routine. I’ll stay in the couch all night unless I wake up. Then I’ll go to my bed.

I’m waiting for my Apple TV to come in tomorrow. I’ll hook it up to my bedroom upstairs. Can’t wait to watch my shows in my bed.

I’m not going to weigh in if I stay awake most of the night. I can and will sleep in tomorrow!

143.0 lbs

So yesterday went well. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the sofa. First morning that I haven’t felt guilty about night eating. 14 hours into my fast. I might go to the gym later this afternoon. Kinda sore right now.

So 18 hours. Not bad!

I broke my fast at 11 am. Had some babaganoush and pita bread. And some mixed bean salad. And a Diet Coke. Will begin another fast at 12 pm.

So right now I’m being tortured. I’m drinking an iced black Irish creme coffee with no Splenda and not even almond milk. I hope I can get used to the taste eventually. The teas yesterday weren’t too bad. But today I needed a change. I am drinking a lot of water, which is great.

The fasting is going. About 4 hours so far. I thought I could have gone longer-the last fast. Tonight I hope I can fall asleep in my bed. Tomorrow we r going for our walk early morning. Then I’m thinking about going for a hike up Weir Hill.

Maybe I should just plan on going to the gym tonight and then go sleep after. It’s nice to go to the gym at that time. Hardly anyone is there. So I have the whole place to myself. The only problem is I end up sleeping late.

My Apple TV came in. I’ll hook it up later.

Went to the gym. I walked at a 15% incline for an hour. Wanted to do weights but it just had a lot of people at the weight area. So I might go later. Or maybe tomorrow morning after my outdoor workout.

Almost 11 pm and I can’t seem to fall asleep even with the ambien. I’m up now in my living room trying to see something to watch. If I’m up at 4 I’ll go to the gym. Hopefully I sleep on my couch.

Back