Vic’s Weight Loss

Going to Ogunquit, Maine this coming weekend. For two nights. I’m going to drive myself. Def leaving my brother here.

This week my goal is to get back down to 140 lbs!

144.4 lbs!!!

Ate a huge slice of meat lovers pizza last night. Tons of different kind of meats!

Today I’m fasting for as long as possible. But going to drink Diet Coke and cashew milk.

Last edited:
Well I ended up eating rice beans and rotisserie chicken breast and a little cake. My sis brought it for me.

Tomorrow we r going for our morning walk. Hopefully I can get up. It was rainy this morning so I cancelled.

144.0 lb

This morning I made it to our walk. 45 min this time. Up a hill.

Afterwards I stopped at Heavenly and got a coffee with almond milk and Splenda. And 2 glazed donut (originally for my bro) and 2 red velvet donut holes. Skipping lunch. Mostly because I’m full with all the sweets.

We r going to a picnic later.

Went to the splash park with my sis, kids, bro, and m. Was fun!!!

I came home and ate 2 tortillas and 2 slices of cheese. Egg and slice of bacon. And coffee with almond milk.

I’m up when I should be sleeping. Tried but got bored. So now I’m on my couch watching tv.

Last edited:
Well just ate a good amount of food and I still feel hungry. Did great all day! I hope I don’t go back to eat!! Time to sleep.

Did go get a mozzarella stick. Doing fine now.

Last edited:
142.4 lbs

We went for our walk around castle trail this morning. I cleaned my house. And I’m doing laundry. A lot of loads.

I’m drinking a coffee with almond milk and Splenda from Heavenly. Did not get anything else.

I’m fasting again. I hope no one is going to sabotage me today. It has thunderstorm this afternoon so I don’t think I’ll get an invite for anything. And I’m not going to eat my bro food today. No matter how tempting it is.

I want to hit 140 lbs by Sat. For my trip. I’m staying in my own hotel room this time. I’m leaving my bro home this weekend. I’ll just take back half of my food back to hotel.

Well ended up going to Plug Pond with my sisters and the kids. Had 2 small slices of thin crust pepperoni pizza and one drummette from Dominos.

Glad that I just had a little.

Tomorrow I’m getting a water heater replaced. I hope there are no problems with it. My current one was from 2004. Lasted a long time.

Going for a morning walk with my sisters tomorrow.

141.8 lbs

Had 3 red velvet donut holes and 2 glazed donuts. Planning on skipping lunch and if I can dinner too. I hope no one invited me somewhere. It’s such a beautiful day today. Would like to go to the pond (got a season pass) but I don’t want to wet my hair. Got a blow out several days ago. Waiting to go to the beach on Saturday.

The water heater guys came by and replaced my water heater. When I first saw them I was kind of apprehensive because they look so young. But they did a great job and was so cheap. In all I paid less than a thousand for the work and gas water heater. And cranny was going to charge 6000. Not even for a gas heater but a storage tank. So glad I decided to look around.

Went for an early walk with my sisters.

I went to the pond. Read my book on my kindle and listened to music. I went in several times.

Around 3 I got super hungry. I got 4 wingettes and 2 jalapeños. Then I got an egg and bacon on an English muffin.

Had a little bow pasta and a little pork ribs. That’s what my bro made.

Tomorrow is his birthday. We r going to hibachi. And I’m getting steak. And def going to have some cake. I think he wanted cherry filling.

Next week I hope I do better on the exercising. This week I feel that I was being lazy. Though I did make it for our morning walks. Was busy doing other things.

I hope my mom can make it here next month. I cannot wait for my brother to go back home. Then I just have myself at my place and won’t have any temptations. The I won’t have to worry about anyone. I don’t think I’m going home this year.

I’m going to try to go to the pond around 1030 am or so. Maybe. I should be going to the gym instead. I’m just not in the mood. Just want to read my book. On Monday I read an entire book. I have a kindle. I have to remember to download the audible on it. I hope I remember tomorrow when I get back from my walk.

Last edited:
142.4 lbs

Today I went to a elementary school at noon so the kids could listen to a book being read. Also they did a craft. It was planting seeds. They also gave a free lunch packs with meals for the weekend for kids. Pretty cool.

Today is my bro bday! We r going to hibachi tonight. Not eating till then.

Did not go for a walk this morning. My sis cancelled. And I did not want to get out of bed.

Tomorrow we r leaving for Ogunquit, Maine. Not far. We r going to the beach in the morning and to our hotel later. Looks like Sun is raining.

Yesterday’s weight: 143.6 lbs

Will weigh again on Tuesday.

Was at the beach nearly all day yesterday.

Yesterday:
I had a low carb tortilla with cheese for breakfast. Lunch was a lobster roll without the bun and a little fries. I also had half a pina colada and a kiddie soft serve vanilla ice cream. Dinner I had a hot turkey sausage and some sweet potato and a piece of garlic bread. And a s’more.

Today:
Went went for a 40 min walk outside our hotel. Should start raining at 8.

Breakfast was an egg, one sausage patty (Dominican), avocado, tomato, piece of bread, and avocado.

The hotel has a bbq grill that we used and a fire pit. My sis room has a kitchenette area.

Lunch was a chicken thigh and a chicken tenders with zucchini and kale pasta salad. And I had a Diet Coke and rum.

Tonight we went to a food truck park. I got a pork and beef empanada and a Nutella crepe with bananas and strawberries. And 2 glasses of lemonade and vodka. And I had a s’more.

For breakfast I had an egg, a low carb tortilla, a salami, and tomato. With coffee with half and half. Then for lunch I had a salami sandwich. Dinner I had 2 teriyaki sticks. And a tortilla with lite mayo. I also had some cashew almonds and a gummy cherry and some chips. And a shrimp with breading.

My sis and I walked an hour this morning. Then we all went to Footbridge Beach in Ogunquit. Came home and now I’m relaxing. My sisters did invite me to go to dinner. I told then I already ate. Just did not want to go.

Tomorrow we r going to Franklin Park Zoo. Then I think we r having rotis. Not too sure.

And we will go on our morning walk.

Ended up eating some food from my bro pu pu platter.

Tomorrow I’m going to check my weight. Not looking forward to it. But I got to do it.

143.4 lbs! Not too bad!

Today we went to the Airfield Cafe for breakfast. Had 2 eggs, 2 sausage links, some home fries and 2 sourdough toast and one French toast. Ate half of that for breakfast and the rest for dinner. I had 2 cups of coffee with half and half.

We went to the zoo. My sis made us sandwichs. I had half of one.

It sounds like you are enjoying yourself, Vic. You are lucky that you have such a good relationship with your sisters.

Back