Vic’s Weight Loss

142.6 lbs

I overate yesterday. Had a chocolate muffin! And the bbq stuff.

Oh well! I’ll start back again today.

34 days until my next vacation. Although we might do a hiking one on a weekend.

I hope to reach 135 lbs by then.

SW: 146.6 lbs
CW: 142.6 lbs
GW: 135 lbs

Going to the park this morning with all the kids and their bikes.

I was to meet up with my sisters this morning but they cancelled!

Today I’m trying for a 24 hr fast. Started at 10 pm last night. Drinking coffee and Diet Coke. Water and crystal light. I hope I can do it. Tomorrow we r getting together to celebrate Fathers Day and Ariana’s bday!

Last edited:
Well ended my fast. Had a shrimp taco and a pork belly taco from Stufts. A new place that I wanted to try. Also had one glazed donut. Started back on my fast!

So I’ll start back on Monday. Have to go take my bro to Bedford for an appointment. I hope no one bothers me.

Tomorrow we r getting together. I have to go grab a cake in Lawrence. I hope they speak English. Then I’ll go by my sis. Def going in the pool and the hot tub! Should be a fun day. Will be having shots and cocktails. And appetizers. I’ll try to take a little.

I ended up eating another glazed donut and 3 sausages in a tortilla.

Going to bed soon. Have to get up to get my bro breakfast. He wants a big breakfast with hot cakes and coffee from McDonald’s. I’m fasting until lunch. I will get a coffee too. 2 for 2.

I don’t think that I’ll reach my goals if my brother is here. He leaves when my mom comes back here. Can’t wait until he goes. He always stresses me out. Doesn’t want to clean up. I have to tell him what to do. He is forty years old. I mean come on.

Anyway I have a lot of stress right now.

My plan starting Monday is to do OMAD. I’ll do at least 30 min of exercise. And try to get above 10K steps. Drink at least 2 bottles of cold water. Take Metamucil at least once a day. Preferably 2 times.

My OMAD eating window will be around 6 pm.

I’m going to encourage my sisters to go for a walk at the lake. Early.

142.4 lbs!!! Not surprising!

Today I had a coffee with creamer and Splenda from McDonald’s. I got my brother the big breakfast with hot cakes.

I plan on eating for the bbq. Then hopefully that’s it!

Hi! You don't have to lose a ton of weight and I hope you will achieve your goal in a few months. What exactly is your plan? I'm not sure I understood it.

My plan changes everyday. I try to do IF. But with my bro being here it is so hard. He eats junk and fast food.

Today I plan on not eating anything else for the rest of the day. In the afternoon. Had 2 shots of rum. Had a burger with cheese (no bun). And a piece of beef brisket. Also a small piece of pita with hummus and a few chips. And a small piece of guava cake.

I had a nice time today at the Father Day bbq and Ariana birthday party. The pool was cool. A lot warmer than last time. Went into the hot spa afterwards. Had a great time playing with my nephews and niece.

Tomorrow we r going for an early morning walk. Then I have to take my brother to Bedford.

My plan is to skip breakfast and dinner. Drink lots of water. I have a water bottle now that I fill up.

Maybe we might go to the lake tomorrow. It’s going to be hot.

So I did not make it. Had some focaccia bread, small piece of chicken thigh, small piece of beef brisket, and another small piece of cake. And half of a cabbage study with rice and meat. That was my dinner.

I’m trying hard not to binge (so as not to purge). Just have to get my eating right.

Last edited:
142.6 lbs. Day 3

This morning my sisters cancelled on me. Since I was up and dressed I went to the gym. I just did 10 min and left. I jogged a little at a fast rate and then I quit. I left the gym and went to walk the Castle trail. Parts of it is uphill. Did the entire loop in 45 min.

Last edited:
I think it is better to walk outdoors, than in the gym, although the gym is great also. It sounds like you had a nice walk.
How much weight you want to lose?

I would like to reach 135 lbs for now. So 7.6 lbs. But my all time ultimate dream goal is to reach 113 lbs!!! Hopefully I reach it this year!

I went back to the castle trail and did it in 36 min. It’s hot here but it’s shaded.

Still fasting right now… I think I’m going to make it. The nights are the worse. If I can just fall asleep. Tonight might be different since I’ve been sleeping fine.

I had my fiber this morning and will have another packet later this evening.

Tomorrow my plan is to meet up with my sisters early morning. I’m thinking that after our walk I’ll go to the gym and strength train my upper body and abs.

I have nothing going on tomorrow.

You are not that far away from your dream weight! I'm sure you will make it, with the exercise and fasting, and trying to eat healthier food. I wish you all the luck on you journey!

141.4 lbs

I ended my fast late last night. Just couldn’t fall asleep, which could be because I tried to go to bed early. I had a bit of everything. Had half of a stuffed cabbage roll, a small piece of beef brisket, small piece of a focaccia bread, white rice, and black beans. All leftovers.

This morning we had to cancel our walk because of thunder storms. I went to the gym instead and strength trained my upper body.

Today I’m fasting again. Going to try all day again.

Today is my Day 5.

Well my fast did not last. Had a slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread with butter and coffee with almond milk and Splenda for breakfast.

Went and hiked Castle trail in 35 min. Probably go back to the gym later.

For lunch I had a slice of Ezekiel bread with peanut butter. And tea with almond milk and Splenda. Drinking water now.

I went back to the gym and walked on an incline for 30 min.

139.2 lbs!!!

Early this morning we went for a hike on castle trail. Later today we r going to Hampton Beach for dinner and to watch the fireworks. Probably won’t eat till then. Really want to save my calories because I’ll probably have a cocktail.

30 more days until next vaca.

Last edited:
So I had 2 slices of Ezekiel bread with peanut butter.

The fireworks are cancelled but we r still going to Hampton beach. I already looked at the menu at Sea Kitsch. Planning on just getting a salad with shrimp. Don’t want to lose the momentum that I have right now.

Went to Hampton beach. Saw the sandcastle competition. Ate the the Seafood Kitsch. Had a half of a salad with scallops. Came home and had two of my bro lobster ravioli. Had a mai tai. I also had a lil bit of baba ganoush and a bit of pita bread.

Hopefully I can fall asleep soon. Will be meeting up with my lil sis in the morning for our walk. My older sis can’t make it.

Last edited:
Back