Vic’s Weight Loss

151.5 lbs. Feeling really embarrassed at this weight!!!
Vic, if I weighed what you weigh right now I would be back to my teen weight. I would love to be ten kg more than you are now. I'm sure you would be looking good!

Thanks, Llama and Cate for the encouragement. You guys are right about the weight.

My sis I gave me some food for later. I think I’ll just eat the fish. The rest I’ll give my bro and make some airfryed chicken bbq for him. I had a chicken satay for dinner. Then one chicken finger and one tempura shrimp. Then a salad with ps dressing. A slice of bread with butter and cheese.

Bro returned last night. Was excited that he left. Thought I would have the rest of the week free.

Exercise:
30 min walk on AF and YT
60 min on Time to Walk and YT
5 min on AF

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama.

149.6 lbs

Late lunch I had some lettuce with half a chicken breast. Late afternoon I had a 25 cal tortilla with a chicken satay leftover. Dinner was a slice of bread with butter and cheese. Then I had a salad with half a chicken breast. Also had a beef teriyaki stick. And chicken finger.

I made some airfryed chicken thighs for tomorrow. Making it with a sweet potato roasted.

Bro says he’s thinking about doing a diet and go for a walk tomorrow. Great!!! He also has to get his nails done. Haircut and a shave.

Last edited:
Your brother eating healthier sounds like it would make your life a lot easier, so fingers crossed he sticks with it!

That would make your life much easier if your brother decided to get healthier. Fingers crossed, Vic!

Thanks, Cate and Llama.

149.7 lbs

Lunch was roasted sweet potato and rotisserie chicken breast Small dinner of low cal bread butter and slice of cheese. Then a low cal mozzarella string cheese. Late night was squash noodles and a little bbq chicken thigh and breast pieces. And a low cal tortilla with cheese. And a glass of almond milk.

Walked for 30 min. AF video.

Last edited:
148.8 lbs

Dinner was curry chicken breast. And one jhonnycake. 90 cal rice crispy treat. Late night I had curry chicken, little rice and yellow squash noodles.

I did a 45 min treadmill AF workout. I’m sweating. I did increase my speed and incline at different times as AF. Feeling so good.

Going to take a nice hot long shower. I have like 4 hours before bedtime. Been up to like 1 am or so these past weeks. Luckily I don’t have anything much to do in the mornings and I can sleep in. I’ll try to get up tomorrow at 8 to do a workout.

Last edited:
148.3 lbs

Woke up late. And a little sore. Will try to workout in the evening. Had linguini and sauce with ground turkey balls. Had a mozzarella stick with a flour tortilla.

Walked for 45 min on AF video. I did pretty good. Followed the instructions for the entire time.

I might do a strength training and core videos later.

Last edited:
149.5 lbs

Had to pick up some cupcakes this morning. Getting together this evening for lasagna.

Not working out today. Have to clean up before every one comes over.

I ended up cleaning my entire house. Just have 2 loads of laundry whites and colored. But I’ll do then tonite.

Just took some cheese and crackers for an app. Had a glass of white wine. Just a small piece of lasagna. And a huge plate of salad.

Tomorrow going to breakfast at the airfield cafe in NH. With sis I and all the kids.

Last edited:
Cleaning your entire house sounds like a workout to me too, Vic. Was that your first dinner party in your new place?

No, Cate. Not at my home. My sis A lives close by. Yeah, it was physical activity. I was tired when I was done.

150.3 lbs

Went to airfield cafe for breakfast. Had an eggs Benedict with 2 cups of coffee with creamer and Splenda. Had a bite of niece pancake with syrup.

Lunch was a bowl of cereal. Dinner was a whopper jr with cheese without bottom bun. And I think I had a naan earlier too. Also a popcorn bag. Late I had a naan with mozzarella cheese. And a Girl Scout lemonade cookie.

Last edited:
150.1 lbs

Today was kinda busy. This morning i took all the kids for free bowling. Dropped them off by sis I who was working from home today.

Got my car inspection sticker. Finally. Was over 2 months due. Luckily no cops pulled me over!!!

Then i did a bit more shopping. I came home. Rested. I did my bros meds. Then I started packing for my flight tomorrow. Leaving here at 11. So I have to take my bro to the dispensary in the morning.

Safe travels!

Back