Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Cate and Llama.

150.5 lbs

Had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Lunch I made a bologna sandwich for my trip. But it didn’t make it. Threw it out and got a buffalo chicken wrap. It was delicious.

The traffic was great. M took us. We breezed thru the security lane because we had the tsa pre-check. No waiting. Didn’t need to take off anything. Put bags through xray without having to take out anything. So great experience.

The plane ride was fine even though my sis booked us seats all the way in the rear. But I didn’t complain. I got a cranberry juice and a plantain chips snack. We were on JetBlue. U now have to pay for a carry on.

Took an Uber to the condo. Less than 10 min drive. Went to the condo. Sis I already there.

Now everybody is sleeping and I’m up. In an hour I’ll try again!!!

Last edited:
Yes Cate in PR rn.

I think I slept about 2 hours last night. Up early and just outside on balcony watching shows on my iPad.

Had a coffee when my sis I woke up with milk. Breakfast was an egg and a piece of bread. Had a run and Diet Coke. Lunch at the beach was a chicken pincho with a small piece of bread. Dinner was split into two. First dinner was rice and beans with steak then 2nd one was with chicken breast that I ate later.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama and Cate.

I hope I go to sleep tonight. I’ll get ready for bed at ten. Do my hygiene stuff then take my pills. I think that I will not take the ambien though and start a new sleep routine while I’m here.

If I’m up for hours then I’ll just go to the living area and watch something on my iPad so I don’t disrupt anyone’s sleep.

I didn’t take a nap today so I think I’ll be fine to sleep. I just want a normal schedule.

Well I fell asleep at 10 and woke up at 12. I’ll go try again at 1. Just listening to TS new album.

Went to bed at 1 and woke up at 8. Yay!!! Had some coffee with milk and a small piece of bread.

Lunch was a beef empanada and a chicken kabob. I also had some iced coconut. Dinner was rice and beans with beef and pickled onions and sweet plantain. Ate half. Will have the other half later. Had a tres leche cake for dessert.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama and Cate.

Last night went to bed at 10. Got woken up an hour later to my sis I screaming. She said it was a nightmare. So I got up and was on my phone. An hour later I went back to bed. Woke up at 7 am.

Had a salami sandwich for breakfast. Around mid morning had a church’s fried chicken and a little fries. Lunch was a pork taco. Wouldn’t recommend. And I bought 2. The other one I’ll have for dinner. Don’t want to waste it. Had some grapes. Also had some sweet bread, rice and beans.

Last edited:
My younger brother used to scream in his sleep while having nightmares. It used to wake us with such a fright. Your poor sis!

Slept great last night!!!! Up at 730 am!!!

Breakfast was bread and salami with coffee with milk.

About to go to the beach. Got a pina colada with alcohol. My first and last one. Lunch I had a beef empanada and a chicken pincho. Had some grandma cookies. Dinner was half a Cubano. The other half if I don’t eat it tonite will be breakfast.

Tomorrow is our last day here. Leaving really early on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama.

Leaving early tomorrow morning. Today we were at the beach and pool for most of the day. It rained a bit. Breakfast was coffee with milk. Sandwich of salami. Then lunch was disappointing. I asked for beef with onions with rice and beans. Instead got mangoo and stew shrimp. So I had all the shrimp. It wasn’t much and the shrimp were small. Ate that and had a little for dinner. Also had some octopus salad. Some passion fruit juice.

Going to bed soon. Tried to go earlier but couldn’t. Hopefully I go to sleep as soon as I hit my pillow.

Thanks, Cate and Llama.

150.4 lbs. Checked weight when I came home. My travel went well.

So I just maintained my weight this past week. Which is surprising since I felt I ate a lot and not much movement.

Walked for 30 min watching a show. I barely slept last night. I’m hoping I can go to bed around 10 pm tonight.

Had a coffee on the plane with creamer and Splenda. Had a mozzarella string cheese. Midafternoon had some shrimp and butternut squash. And some green beans. I’m drinking a lot of water.

Dinner was a grilled haddock with butternut squash and carrots. And one teriyaki stick. I won’t have any more of my bro food.

I’m trying hard not to take a nap. Don’t want to mess up my sleep routine.

Last edited:
I hope you get that sleep routine back into sync Vic. Mine has been way out too, but I took extra sedating AHs the last 2 nights & that helped.

Back