Top 5 things most people don't know about you...

Karky likes me dont you kark. You know ill provide you the loving you need. ;)

I don't remember this incident, but since we're on the subject, here's something that has had me confused for a while....

I've seen a few people crucified for saying something homophobic (rightly so in most cases), but the whole running "Karky is gay" gag is completely accepted. Isn't the whole basis of someone thinking this is funny that they think calling someone gay is the worst insult you can give him?

I wonder how many people come to this site for the first time and think "Oh, just a bunch of meathead weightlifters making gay jokes" and never come back.

Can anyone explain this to me?

I'll post this from a standpoint of top 5 things the forum members don't know about me.

1. more than 25% of my body is covered in tattoos

2. I'm not at a body fat % that I like.

3. I make my own beer (and mead)...which directly affects #2.

4. I started dating my wife when I was 20 and she was 16. We've been together 10 years, married for over 5.

5. I AM LEEEEROY JENKINS!

My post:

1) I am not a Christian, nor do I believe in the Christian concept of god. I am a Unitarian Universalist and very serious about my beliefs. I even thought about going into the ministry and sometimes still do.

2) I believe very strongly in equal racial/relgious/sexual/gender rights. I've been in the paper / on the news for several civil rights initiatives I've been involved in. I was a founding board member for the Rowan Youth Project, a non profit for run-away gay teens. I wanted to go into social work but once I had my daughter I had to accept that I could never support a family on a social workers salary.

3) I have a form of narcolepsy.

4) Outside of my personal training buisness I'm trying to start up, I work from home for an Antique dealer writing listings for private auctions. I work way more than I'm paid for because I'm a perfectionist.

5) I want another kid so bad I think about it everyday.

I'm not well versed on all aspects of what Unitarian Universalists believe, but from what I have read I think our spiritual views may be similar

It seems we answered these types of things somewhere once before..... Let me try to throw somethingnew out there.

1. Even tho I act like I care about health, I really don't. I just want to be the best- and fitness seems to be required for that. It is totally compensation for some low self esteem issue I have no doubt, but the medications still haven;t worn off.....LOL

2. I have put no drugs or alcohol or anything like that in my body for over 11 years.

3. I was born a detox baby

4. I had an affair with a "rig" for several years. I have injected everything in my arm from black tar heroine to Vodka, to dirty water from public resterooms.

5. I went to jail a bunch of times, my longest stretch was 20 months.

It is very nice to hear Karky SAY he is not gay, to believe him would be wonderful.....i think. hahahaha

1.iv`e been in detox
2.iv`e been run down twice breaking both legs and my right arm both times
3.iv`e had the end of my pinky chopped off
4.iv`e been up a volcano on a camel
5.i watched my dad die in front of me

other than that iv`e had a great life;)

Interesting that there some other poeple on the forum here that have taken part in substance abuse as well. Thats if marko's detox is the same as what I call rehab.

1. I was born an 11.5 lb baby. ( biggest baby in hospital )

2. I have had and continue to have body image problems that i battle continually.

3. I used to be a religious extremist. Very, very close of joining a extremist terrorist group i am very happy i didn't join.

4. I love taking risks. Anything to get the adrelanine going. Speeding, mountain hiking, going off into a dark alleyway in the dark, anything that i know is a risk. When younger, and friends dared eachother to do this or that, i was always the first.

5.The longest i've stayed awake was 51 hours straight, and some of that time was spent masturbating 14 times . An experience that left my penor sore and hurting for the next couple of days. And no, that was a one time thing. I hardly masturbate anymore...

Last edited:
1. I was born an 11.5 lb baby. ( biggest baby in hospital )

2. I have had and continue to have body image problems that i battle continually.

3. I used to be a religious extremist.

4. I love taking risks. Anything to get the adrelanine going. Speeding, mountain hiking, going off into a dark alleyway in the dark, anything that i know is a risk. When younger, and friends dared eachother to do this or that, i was always the first.

5.The longest i've stayed awake was 51 hours straight, and some of that time was spent masturbating 14 times . An experience that left my penor sore and hurting for the next couple of days. And no, that was a one time thing. I hardly masturbate anymore...

Your an interesting chap phate!

Nope. Just some things that happened.

Back