Top 5 things most people don't know about you...

Okay, so they don't have to be the TOP 5 things... just 5 things that you don't mind people on the board knowing! LOL!

I guess this means I have to go first...

1. Before I got married, I was a size 4 to 6, didn't diet or go to a gym, and NEVER EVER thought I would be like I am today: needing to lose more weight, working out 5 days a week, and trying my best to eat healthily. :eek: For some reason I thought I'd always be the thin one with big boobs, I guess because it came so easy to me.

2. My 3 year old son love to sing, but he only will if I sing with him. I often go to bed with "Jesus Loves Me" or "The Bear Went Over The Mountain" stuck in my head! :rolleyes:

3. I am a perfectionist, and it drives me crazy that I may not meet my weight/body fat goal for April 1st! I mean really crazy! Every time I think about it, I want to quit what I'm doing and hit the gym... even if I just left the gym! Unfortunately, the gym day care will only watch the boys for up to 2 hours. :eek:

4. I was raised in a family that was BIG on pets... mom and dad always had tons of animals running around. I think the most they ever had was 6 cats, 4 dogs and 2 parrots at one time. Despite that (or perhaps because of it), I really don't like animals! My hubby and I have a cat, who is really very sweet (he has never clawed a person, although he used to claw at the furniture til I got his claws removed; he is patient and loving with the kids, and he will hug you if you pick him up), but from time to time I fantasize about letting him out the front door! Evil, I know... :eek:

5. All is takes is a 2-minute argument with my hubby to ruin my day... and all it takes is a 2-second kiss from him to make my day. Shhh! Don't tell him! LOL!;)

Okay, who's next? ;)

1. I weighed 90 lbs when I was 20 years old my wedding dress was a size 0 I never thought that I would have a weight problem but after 7 years in a bad marriage I put on about 65 pounds.

2. My passion has always been horses I barrel raced when I was a kid these days I am in to 3 day eventing (Eventing is how Christoper Reeves broke his neck) I love eventing so much and I have a great horse. He is a Thoroghbred and his name is Proper Critic I call him Prop for short sometimes I call him Proper Doper.

3. I got divorced about a year ago and am now working to get my body back in shape.

4. I have a live-in boyfriend who I love dearly and we do hope to get married one day.

5. Besides my two horses I have many other animals. Proper and bubba are the horses but I also have 4 large dogs, 4 ducks, a rabbit and a starfish I did have more fish in the salt water tank but have lost a few do to some weird stuff going on with the tank lately but the starfish is still there.

Last edited:
1) Im scared of heights

2) Im scared of horses

3) My favourite food is Sunflower Seeds

4) I spent time in rehab

5) I listen to OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD music

This is a great idea for a topic!

1. my username comes from the fact that my hubby is Hindu and I often prepare meals with saffron rice. He’s also a film reviewer. We met on a movie message board back in 1998.

2. my parents are complete hippies. I was home-schooled and raised on organic/whole foods. During my late teens, I went through a rebellious phase and ate as many unhealthy foods that I could, just to spite them.

3. I’ve done the illustrations for a published book. My greatest aspiration is write and publish my own novel.

4. I’m 25 years old, and I still don’t know how to drive. Part of this is due to an irrational fear of having control of a 1 ton piece of machinery, and another part can be attributed to the fact that I love to walk/bike everywhere and have very little need for a car. Also, I like not having to pay insurance on a second vehicle.

5. I’m addicted to the HBO television series “OZ”. Definitely something you wouldn’t guess by looking at me. I have two male budgies that are named after characters from the show (“Beecher” and “Keller”).

Last edited:
Was bored, so bringing an OLDDD Topic back to date ;)

1. Im banned from driving.

2. I havea disease called 'psoriasis' (look it up) which i keep under control.

3. I am good in bed (just incase you didnt know) :D

4. Favourite food = chips/crisps, although i keep to a minimum now!

5. Played rugby for most of my life.

3. I am a perfectionist, and it drives me crazy that I may not meet my weight/body fat goal for April 1st! I mean really crazy! Every time I think about it, I want to quit what I'm doing and hit the gym... even if I just left the gym! Unfortunately, the gym day care will only watch the boys for up to 2 hours. :eek:

I wonder if the TC ever met her goal? I hope so. Too bad she stopped posting.

1. I'm actually straight, contrary to what most people on this site seem to think :D

2. My goal ATM is to get into and complete a master degree in neuroscience (that's directly translated from Norwegian, might not be right, but you catch my drift)

3. For years I've been trying to figure out what I like most on girls, butt, or boobs. I finally found out two days ago when I saw a girl with amazing breasts AND an amazing butt walk by me.. I love them both equally

4. I'm a pervert (for those who don't check the 1-1000000 thread that often :p)

5. I've been in a serious relationship for 2 years, prior to that , I had not been in any serious relationships (just unserious ones :p) so sorry guys, but for the first time in a long time I'm gonna have to say "I'm taken" :p

It seems we answered these types of things somewhere once before..... Let me try to throw somethingnew out there.

1. Even tho I act like I care about health, I really don't. I just want to be the best- and fitness seems to be required for that. It is totally compensation for some low self esteem issue I have no doubt, but the medications still haven;t worn off.....LOL

2. I have put no drugs or alcohol or anything like that in my body for over 11 years.

3. I was born a detox baby

4. I had an affair with a "rig" for several years. I have injected everything in my arm from black tar heroine to Vodka, to dirty water from public resterooms.

5. I went to jail a bunch of times, my longest stretch was 20 months.

It is very nice to hear Karky SAY he is not gay, to believe him would be wonderful.....i think. hahahaha

I try not to complain about things like this a lot, especially in the 1,000,000 thread where it's kind of "anything goes", but can you please try not to make every thread you post in horribly offensive to women?

What if that poster ever came back and saw this? It's disgusting and disresepctful. That's bar trash talk, not public forum talk.

she's right; and let me back that with- I am also guilty of this same "SORT" of thing at times Tom,,, and when I am guilty I apologize, take note, and TRY to do better.

oh hahahahha you rreply wasn't there when I posted./........
so here is my edit--- DUDE! don't be a Jackasholey! If you are offensive to the girls, they will leave, and they are the few here that are worth interacting with most of the time. There is a difference between teasing, and treating a girl like crap. WISE UP!

Last edited:
Top 5 things that people on this board doesn't know? That's easy!

1. I consume way too much cocoa in all it's forms from hot cocoa (hot water + baking cocoa + stevia) to eating chocolate; I get most of my fiber from cocoa.

2. My boyfriend tested positive for a bacteria that may cause ulcers. It's contagious and I might have it too!

3. I love lifting weights and when I can't I get depressed.

4. I'm trying to sell my horse.

5. I realize that no matter what I do with my body (lose weight, gain muscle) I will always have weird looking hips.

she's right; and let me back that with- I am also guilty of this same "SORT" of thing at times Tom,,, and when I am guilty I apologize, take note, and TRY to do better.

oh hahahahha you rreply wasn't there when I posted./........
so here is my edit--- DUDE! don't be a Jackasholey! If you are offensive to the girls, they will leave, and they are the few here that are worth interacting with most of the time. There is a difference between teasing, and treating a girl like crap. WISE UP!

I get what your saying FF, but its a forum! :)

What i say is just for a laugh and jokes. I dont understand how people can be offended on a forum, but if people are so weak and sensetive....fair enough. Ill will 'wisen' up as you say ;)

handled very well..... thank you so much for having that spirit.

NOW- be a MAN about it- SWEAT DAILY BEEYATCH!! heheheeh

peace/out

Back