Top 5 things most people don't know about you...

Where do you live!?!

Lol, England, UK.....

Interesting thread!

5 things eh?

1. I met my husband in an exchange of letters, we met and we decided to get married about a month later. I didn't know how to tell my parents (I was 30 at the time and had never mentioned him to them). One day while I was home on my day off, I was flipping thru TV stations and came across a TV advice show I'd never seen. They flashed this phone number across the screen to call in for advice. So I did. When I called I got this female host who told me (on the air-while I was watching it) to priority send them a letter (they lived in France) saying everything good about him, and then call a few days later and ask if they received it. Then tell them I was getting married....and it worked! I got married 1 months later, and have been happily married for 13 years.

2. I use to hate when people said I looked "exotic", It just made me think "cheap" and "mango"

3. I never wanted to have a child, because I thought I couldn't parent. (however, that doesn't mean I don't love my kids- and I have learned I'm exceptional at it...or so I have been told :D)

4. I love music and have to listen to something everyday

5. I have a very dark, off the wall sense of humor that would offend most people if I actually made the comments I was thinking of.

anyone else?

Hmmmm. Dark history?

1. I nearly died in my own home due to heart failure from undernourishment.

2. I refused to leave my house because of my frequent stinky farts a few months ago. This was for a period of three weeks.

3. I want to become a tradesman

4. I am looking forward to work after school is finished :yelrotflmao:

5. I want to go skydiving on my 18'th birthday.

Keep this going! Very interesting ;)

Last edited:
Back