Top 5 things most people don't know about you...

1. I didn't kiss a girl until I was 14. It was a horrible experience that I didn't repeat for almost 2 years.

2. I'm insecure about my height.

3. When I was a child, I wanted to be a train conductor for a living.

4. My first two children were unintended on my part. My ex-wife decided to stop taking birth control and have children without consulting me first.

5. My mother is Venezuelan by birth.

Interesting that there some other poeple on the forum here that have taken part in substance abuse as well. Thats if marko's detox is the same as what I call rehab.

i should imagine it is:D

1. I didn't kiss a girl until I was 14. It was a horrible experience that I didn't repeat for almost 2 years.

2. I'm insecure about my height.

3. When I was a child, I wanted to be a train conductor for a living.

4. My first two children were unintended on my part. My ex-wife decided to stop taking birth control and have children without consulting me first.

5. My mother is Venezuelan by birth.

number 4.. holy hell.. that's some heavy ****! how did you react when you found out?

and for number 3, don't worry, we love you nomatter what height you are ;)

I am a love god. ;)

Well i have a different accent to that sh!t London accent (the stereotypical accent that all american people think we talk like) :)

A bit of a random thing, but i am a love god.

Thats how i talk, these are repping my city ;) hehe LEEDS!

Its a sick tune aswel

Last edited:
I am a love god. ;)

Well i have a different accent to that sh!t London accent (the stereotypical accent that all american people think we talk like) :)

Its a sick tune aswel

LEEDS oh my god im from Manchester and a RED:eek:

number 4.. holy hell.. that's some heavy ****! how did you react when you found out?

I was pretty pissed as I was not anywhere near ready to have children. Children were in my future plans, but I was thinking that I would have kids in my late 20s rather than become a father at 18. Butttttt...at least I won't be 50 and trying to raise a teenager :)

Exactly I wasnt fully planning having a kid so young but its so worth it being a young father. Its the first time in my life that Im always the coolest haha

I am a love god. ;)

Its a sick tune aswel

So do you sound like this?...."I'm gonna ask me bruvah sumfink." :D

Dont use the word bruv, im white (dont need to use it) ;)

But its the accent thats the same, when that woman starts talking near the end of the tune, its easier to hear the accent.

Thats what my husband does, and hates it lol. It's such a fasination with kids, I wonder why?

What do you do now?

I'm a teacher and coach now. When I think about it now, it seems like it could be very boring and tiring, like trying to stay awake when driving a semi-truck for hours and hours and hours and....

Is he gone from the house for days at a time?

I'm a teacher and coach now. When I think about it now, it seems like it could be very boring and tiring, like trying to stay awake when driving a semi-truck for hours and hours and hours and....

Is he gone from the house for days at a time?

No it's the Long Island Rail Road - so its not days at a time, but the crappiest hours sometimes. You try to pick a sched. but you can get bumped off it easily at a moments notice, so its hard to plan sometimes. It gets better the longer you have been there, but when he first started it SUCKED!

1) I have a huge fear of failure.
2) I freaked out when I reached my goal weight because I didn't know where I was going from there.
3) I am horribly scared of commitment and right now as disgusting as this sounds I just want sex.
4) I am lonely
5) I am jealous of my best friend because she is now with the man she's been chasing and she's happy, for her it's not all about the chase.

1) I have a huge fear of failure.
2) I freaked out when I reached my goal weight because I didn't know where I was going from there.
3) I am horribly scared of commitment and right now as disgusting as this sounds I just want sex.
4) I am lonely
5) I am jealous of my best friend because she is now with the man she's been chasing and she's happy, for her it's not all about the chase.

Weheeyyyyy, nothing wrong with that :)

Im the same i think, i dont trust nobody! Therefore im just f**king every girl i get. Might sound dirty to some, but its just how it is at the moment!

Back