Top 5 things most people don't know about you...

DUDE! don't be a Jackasholey! If you are offensive to the girls, they will leave, and they are the few here that are worth interacting with most of the time. There is a difference between teasing, and treating a girl like crap. WISE UP!

Sorry buddy but I think that's a bit OTT. He only said 'he could teach her a thing or to' about an old member who hasn't logged on in 12 months! Maybe it's not too mature but lets get it in prospective

And anyway, you might be in a bit of a glass house after your use of the 3 letter F word. I'd say that was far worse and you got in a right huff about being pulled up for that

I'm not a prude at all and I might make a questionable comment occasionally, but the key is to know when to quit.

1.iv`e been in detox
2.iv`e been run down twice breaking both legs and my right arm both times
3.iv`e had the end of my pinky chopped off
4.iv`e been up a volcano on a camel
5.i watched my dad die in front of me

other than that iv`e had a great life;)

CCR - Why don't you respond to Der's comment instead of FF since that is the original one that criticized Tom's random sex posts.

And you guys can call whoever whatever name you want. Just because we aren't constantly talking about our genitalia and making sweet love to a sheep doesn't mean we are prudes. It means we have a longer attention span than an 11 year old boy who found a playboy magazine.

1.iv`e been in detox
2.iv`e been run down twice breaking both legs and my right arm both times
3.iv`e had the end of my pinky chopped off
4.iv`e been up a volcano on a camel
5.i watched my dad die in front of me

other than that iv`e had a great life;)

What's bad about the camel one? That sounds pretty cool

I dont know when to quit. I dont understand how anyone could be offended from what i say. I hardly say anything bad.

Er, yeah you do :rofl:

You, me and Karky went well over the line in the 1 to 1,000,000 thread yesterday (or Wednesday, I forget). LV asked nicely for it be toned down and it was :newangel:

CCR - Why don't you respond to Der's comment instead of FF since that is the original one that criticized Tom's random sex posts.

And you guys can call whoever whatever name you want. Just because we aren't constantly talking about our genitalia and making sweet love to a sheep doesn't mean we are prudes. It means we have a longer attention span than an 11 year old boy who found a playboy magazine.

Now now. I think you need some calcium, your breaking down.

I just do it for the joke, to be immature. I have a longer attention span than an 11 year old, and playboy is sh!t :p

Big Tom: My advice to you is to start actually doing it rather than dreaming about it on the forum ;)

I dont dream, thats just me. Think i get it from the people i hang about with. Ok to make things better i will never mention the word 'sex' again (on this forum)

Read me reply, apparently you have a long enough attention span to reach the end and understand my point

Here it is in simple terms.
Der made a decent post and asked for people to talk in more appropriate manner - She herself posts by these standards so I can't complain

FF - As much as I love and admire the guy, has been guilty of far worse in the past, especially when using the word f*g, so I don't think he has the right to be telling someone to WISE UP and stop being offensive

BTW why am i getting all the blame.......:(

yer not.

sissy bag CCR is even diggin up old bones to generate energy- and he did it out of context, I was just moputhing off back then too. My issue was the formal complain made to a....nevermind--- and you know it CCR... punk-boy--- I can;t help but love the idea of you sitteng there smiling....jhahahah

I just hope nobody is "really" upset over here.

I don;t think Derdy girl was, and I was just taking my chance to be chivalrous, and we handled it.

AND- I am an ex-smoker or I would tell CRR to go "smoke a fag"- however you interpret that...hahahahaahah

ok,,,, ok ok ok

:)

SWEAT DAILY!
FF

I don;t have rights, and the ones I take I take because I want.

my longest one was for intent to sales, and posession of illegal firearms. I have been off parole for over 15 years, so nobody panic.

Read me reply, apparently you have a long enough attention span to reach the end and understand my point

Here it is in simple terms.
Der made a decent post and asked for people to talk in more appropriate manner - She herself posts by these standards so I can't complain

FF - As much as I love and admire the guy, has been guilty of far worse in the past, especially when using the word f*g, so I don't think he has the right to be telling someone to WISE UP and stop being offensive

Gotcha....

Back