The Bench Chart

198 Pounds

1.27 - NBS 4life (198/156)

Think ill be competing on your level NBS, so watch out my man ;)

Hmmm if i have 35kg on each side, including the bar...that works out to be 202.5lbs. Im quite sure i can achieve that. Thats gonna be my aim.

Last edited:
With the exception of Jman, Streamline, and Powerhouse you are all dumbasses. Look at the format (to be fair Chillen and gooch were close, just minor spacebar misses) and post it up that way. We have had two charts already to practice with.

PR - YOURSCREENNAME

#.## - YOURSCREENNAME (PR/BW)

If you have to, copy this then highlight and replace each part you are entering.

With the exception of Jman, Streamline, and Powerhouse you are all dumbasses. Look at the format (to be fair Chillen and gooch were close, just minor spacebar misses) and post it up that way. We have had two charts already to practice with.

PR - YOURSCREENNAME

#.## - YOURSCREENNAME (PR/BW)

If you have to, copy this then highlight and replace each part you are entering.

I did it right too, didn't I??:confused:

4 tonnes - BigTomW

41.4 - BigTomW - 8818.5/213

Was hard work, but i used two crane's to spot me. Did better than i thought actually.

Last edited:
HOLY ****T!!! you clean and jerked 400 FF'in pounds! good gawd!!! excuse my irreverance here for a minute,,, but cripes!!!!

I just tried my first jerk motion (sounds funny) and I did it with 135 lbs! and it was scary!

namaste

245- ghs09
1.56- ghs09 (245/157)

Back