The Bench Chart

Why can everyone bench better than me!!!!

BTW 380, f**king good numbers man ;)

Why can everyone bench better than me!!!!

BTW 380, f**king good numbers man ;)

My numbers are real. I flucuate between 365-380. My weight also flucuates between 200-210 as well. I have no reason to lie.

Monday at 198 I benched 360 twice.
I have a small pecker though.

Last edited:
My numbers are real. I flucuate between 365-380. I have no reason to lie.

Lol, I've seen your pictures so I believe you, it's just the number of people who have posted here with numbers well above 250 with bodyweights under 200 doesn't reflect reality IMO unless you count quarter reps :)

I hear you and I agree. Benching really doesn't mean too much to me, but is a fun way to reflect your progress. How much can you snatch and press or Clean is more important for me and my goals. It is fun to have a big bench and we have standardized it to be a symbol of manhood...lol

It's a fun thing to care about, but I'm not wrapped up into it anymore. Each their own. I just lift and lift hard (all muscles) and the big lifts just seem to fall in place.

Can you erase mine? and put...

315 - Powerhouse283 (brian sinacori)

1.66 - Powerhouse283 (brian sinacori) (315/190)

gonna max again soon so ill have a new number hopefully.. like 325 im hoping. and ill prob. be at 185 so wooo. lol

OMG I just started doing bench press a month ago and proper training, but how can someone possibly bench press more than they weight? Lets say I weight 150lb, I can only bench press 100-110lb (counting both sides) for one rep without counting the bar (i use the lighter one anyway). Am I too pathetic for a month?? And how much does it take to get to those kinds of coefficients? Like 1.5, 2.0, my god.

Like Tom said, it takes time. two and a half years ago I had a goal to "do reps with 135lbs", and at the time I weighed about 200lbs. Now I weigh 175 and rep my weight 6-10 times, max is 225.

you'll be impressed how quickly your bench increases when you first start training. your numbers will go up as your central nervous system gets used to moving weight.

270 for 6 reps now baby!

Good job Kraken!

Keep the pep in those reps and your weight will increase in steps.

You ROCK.

Best wishes

Chillen

Back