The Bench Chart

Why can everyone bench more than me??? It pisses me off!

I dont even know if i could break 200, maybe im under estimating myself, but im gonna find out next week.

Hey Tom, what are ya waiting for ya SOB? You wanted the Bench Chart, you got it, and now I don't see your numbers.

Haha, I'm just givin you a hard time.

Why can everyone bench more than me??? It pisses me off!

I dont even know if i could break 200, maybe im under estimating myself, but im gonna find out next week.

Remember that when you ask a guy how much he benches the answers you get back are probably less reliable than if you'd asked him how big his d*ck is :D

Keep measuring your max using flawless form and forget about the other numbers that get put up

Last edited:
Don't worry, Tom. Notice I'm not so eager to post my squat/deadlift numbers LOL

...not to mention I'm 32 and I started lifting at 12 so you have 20 years to catch up with me:D

Last edited:
335lbs-Chillen

1.22-Chillen (335,161)

Im not sure I understand how to use this coefficient number with what we are doing--I never used it before. I tested my one rep max this morning, and use 260 (5 to 8 reps) in heavy rep range training, and I usually guess approximately where it would be off of this, and then test it, and so on. Is this used to theoretically give you a approximation of your one rep max in the mathematical sense? I looked it up on the internet and this is the number I got. Is this the correct way to do it?

I concur the site looks fine with the online list and posted threads, but when one goes into a thread, its messed up.

Peace everyone

You just divide your lift by your body weight. yours is 2.08. So you kicked my ass you b##tard LOL

OK... so my max was 250 that one time- I weigh 185, so my number is 1.35? what does that mean? how do I use that number?

Chillen benched 335?

335lbs-Chillen

2.08-Chillen (335,161)

Im not sure I understand how to use this coefficient number with what we are doing--I never used it before. I tested my one rep max this morning, and use 260 (5 to 8 reps) in heavy rep range training, and I usually guess approximately where it would be off of this, and then test it, and so on. Is this used to theoretically give you a approximation of your one rep max in the mathematical sense? I looked it up on the internet and this is the number I got. Is this the correct way to do it?

I concur the site looks fine with the online list and posted threads, but when one goes into a thread, its messed up.

Peace everyone

Did you actually lift 335 or use a calculator?

just saying this again- wait till I'm done with the 6 weeks of dumbbell bench press/dips. My bench press is gonna explode. I can feel it.

and good lifts chillen and others

c'mon, we don't have any big boys throwing up 500+?

Georgen beats us at every lift LOL
Squat - 820lbs (box squat, during that time I never did any regular squats)
Dead - 600lbs (Always my crappiest lift)
Bench - 625lbs (in just a belt ant t-shirt)
Clean & Jerk - 400lbs (at that time I never really tested just cleans)
Snatch - 300lbs (actually 308 I think. KG's you know)

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Back