since started weighing

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what is great about being part of this forum. I for myself am even learning and gaining more help from everyone else too.

Originally Posted by Newme47

Sounds like you are doing really well Jane you are right on course for a loss on Tuesday!! Had a lazy day today apart from the house work will need to make up for it tomorrow! Thanks so much for you're kindness and support Jane keeps me going! Onwards and downwards we go!

hi anne i am hoping to loss tomo , i didnt stick to it yesterday as it was mothers day so when out and ended up in the indian was lovely lol

one day out of 6 is not bad i am back on track today

hows it been for you x

Hi Sukanya you're so right the support makes ALL the difference and knowing you are not alone with issues and fighting the same goal! Wishing you every success!

Hi Jane good luck with weigh in rooting for you you deserve a loss!! Not doing too badly this week did have a bit of a pig out yesterday tho chocolate gift from my daughter was demolished! Feeling my usual doubt on the weight loss a lb off again would be cool but not counting my chickuns!

hi anne , i have lost a pound i am very pleased as i no its a pound of fat and not water this time it goes to show you better doing it slowly and eating a proper amount of calories . eres wishing you a good weigh in tomo and if you cant have a day off on mothers day when can you i got a big box of chocs ere next to my bed lol x

Yes!! Well done Jane that's great! Well deserved girl! Ah the chocolates would be history if they were in our house lol! Thanks for the good wishes feeling bloated today :) Gotta go slug more water i guess! Well done again!

It's one great exercise, and fun!

Ah now that's something i would love to try ice skating looks great fun til you fall like you say lol! Used to love roller skating when i was young the next day you sure ache tho! Hope you have fun Jane! Saint Patrick's day here gotta avoid the guinness! Enjoy the rest of the weekend happy Mothers day for tomorrow!

Hi Jane and gang! well bad week for me 3.5lb gain:ack2: Thought as much! Now THIS is where i usually say sod it and pack it in especially since it's bitten a big chunk out of total loss but i refuse to listen to that part of me saying forget it! I know where i went wrong darn chocolate for mothers day and saint patricks day weekend and less work on the exercise side.. Am annoyed with myself for having so little will power and letting things drift but will plod on and hope i can undo so damage next week:dupe:

hi anne , dont beat yourself up remember you have still lost over the weeks , remember im in same place as you but it makes me more determined to succeed , we all have bad weeks your not on your own , keep going think positive up and onwards ere we goooooooooooooooooo ! you can do it big hug x

Thanks Jane i was feeling pretty miserable you're message has lifted me thanks so much! Will keep at it! Hugs!

I'm glad to hear about that. Keep it up and we all here look forward to your success!

Hi Sukanya you're so right the support makes ALL the difference and knowing you are not alone with issues and fighting the same goal! Wishing you every success!

Hi Jane good luck with weigh in rooting for you you deserve a loss!! Not doing too badly this week did have a bit of a pig out yesterday tho chocolate gift from my daughter was demolished! Feeling my usual doubt on the weight loss a lb off again would be cool but not counting my chickuns!

hi guys , i hope you both getting on track gosh i have had a rotten day but will get bak on track tomo i must say it does get boring but we must keep going not helping with easter coming up lol oh well eres to a good week for all of us :seeya:

Hi Jane and everyone been a beautiful spring day so spent most of it in the garden HOPE i burned a few calories off! Hope you had a better day today Jane its tough going! Have a lovely weekend!

hi anne oh its lovely im going to join you and do some gardening i have got some lovely blue bells to plant , the weigh is coming off at last bak down to 10 - 5 this morning must have been all the dancing around in the kitchen last night lol

have a lovely day xx

Yah congratulations on the weight loss Jane!! Nice going!!!

Ah i love bluebells we have some in the garden too and the smell of them on a warm evening is heaven! Been painting today the kids were scared to come near me in case they got a coat of paint too! Aiming for a healthy weekend

hi anne hope you had a lovely weekend , the weather is great i break up this week for 2 whole weeks i just hope the weather is like this over easter , ere to a good weigh in tomo for both of us xx

Hi Jane beautiful here too! I I think it's to change by the weekend typical! Not having a great few days will be VERY surprised if i have lost anything as i have been feeling low with issues at home etc and been in the old comfort eating mode will be very happy if i stay the same although i do deserve a gain:) Drat it's so hard to stay on course when stressed! Got the ENT appointment tomorrow afternoon which is NOT helping what a wimp!:svengo: Anyway enough moaning from me all the best for weigh in Jane! If i go off line in the next few days or so it will be because this pc is playing up but will be back!

aw sweetheart my heart goes out to you im ere if you need me , life can be hard and cruel but you learn and get stronger more than a weight loss is being happy , im so sorry to hear things are not going well for you but that down ward curve will rise again you will see and i so am thinking about you tomo at ent gosh i hope your ok remember your in good hands they will sort you out

and remember we all get down its not normal if you never do big massive hug and remember i am thinking about you fingers crossed for tomo xx

that's really nice to hear from you and even encouraging on my part ;)

Thanks Sukanya thanks so much have had a bad week but trying to get back on track now !

Aw thank you Jane i appreciate that a whole lot! I managed to my surprise to lose 1/2lb pleased with that was i was NOT pinning my hopes and half expecting a gain.. just got to get my head sorted into the right frame of mind and motivated again old habits die hard with the comforting grazing!

Hope you had a good week?

Ah the ear appointment was not too bad he offered to fit with up with hearing aids saying my hearing was effected in both ears but i said i would wait an few years as i am rarely out and about (suffer from Depression) and the only peeps that have to put up with me not hearing them correctly are my husband and kids so he told me to tell them to speak up then lol! The infections he said were probably because my skin inside my ears is very dry and when it gets that way it opens the canal up to infection said he would right a letter to GP to recommend the right treatment when it happens again don't have to go back until two more years so yah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back