since started weighing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you're not alone Jane! Not such a great day for me today finding it hard to get moving :toetap05: Tomorrow is a new day tho! :jump:

hello anne , well i put a pound on this week 10-5 today but not surprised as eaten what i want all week junk ect but i fancy healthy salads this week so eres to a better week ahead lol x

Hi Jane dun worry that's tiny just a minor blip! Bet you will lose that plus vat next week!

I have been in the garden today we have a stream running through it and was in my wellies pulling weeds from the bank and lugging stones out to make a dry stone wall feature move over Charlie Dimock! Last year when i did this a frog jumped out dunno which one of us was more scared but my money is on me! :eek: Hugs Jane!

haha sounds lovely where you live bet its lovely in summer , im off to pub for lunch today really sunny today not be long when can have lazy days in beer garden , if i do any gardening i wear rubber gloves cant stand slimy insects lol have a lovely day today x

Lol yep it is nice here the garden has a lot of dead trees that need to be cut and taken away and its a eyesore but it costs a lot for that so have to dream on a while! Had a sneek weigh in this morning and have a slight gain going on grrr gotta bit of work to do before wednesday then! Hope the pub lunch went well it was dry today here but no sun!

had a lovely day sunday and been busy today to so im shattered going to watch soaps and chill tonight , your weight gain could be water i weighed this morning and stayed same but i have not been trying over weekend and today had munchies but getting strict from tomo . you keep up the good work :bigear:

Thanks Jane yup i hope its that! Been busy today too 3 hours in the garden my muscles are complaining! Fingers crossed for both of us Jane!:rotflmao:

hi anne , good luck with the weigh in tomo , hope you have had a good day today , i have been very motivated today and determined to increase exercise just hope 3 hours cleaning house counts lol

Thanks Jane i got a feeling its gonna be a gain this week :banghead: have been on the go all day too so ya never know :Angel_anim:!!

oh boy yup housework IS exercise for sure us ladies sure do enough of it!! Oh rats dun wanna weigh in tomorrow!! * sneaks off to hide under the bed*

Well i got lucky! 1/2lb off lol! Was sure it would be a 2--3lb gain! Not what you would call a massive loss but it does bring me up to my first 1/2 stone off taken since January but as long as its slowly going! I know i need to start walking more and increasing the time on the Exercise bike so thats my plan this week. Hope today was good for you Jane!

hi anne , not good for me i have gained 4 pounds but not surprised as not been watching what i have been eating for 2 weeks but yesterday started a 1200 cals a day diet , i can lose weight it just keeping it off thats hard and a proper diet does it slow but it stays off , you are defo doing it right its much better to come off slow , your doing well its not easy and the good thing is yours is staying off and you are losing each week and like you said you have reached your first goal which is fantastic you must feel great and so now can set another goal . i think its harder when your on your last half stone like me but i wont stop lol :patriot:

Actually following a plan and it really works :hurray:Congratulations for being successful in your own way too!

Originally Posted by janepink

hello thanks for your reply , that will be great to support each other , its the last few pounds i find the hardest but over the past year and half i have lost 21 pounds and kept it off and i only follow my own way of dieting , as following strict diets do not work long term . Tell me if you are following a plan or doing your own

jane

This is one of the wise fat burners I've heard. ;)

Originally Posted by janepink

since started weighing i have lost 3 pounds defo working for me , if you have a bad day cut down the next big time and then you will not put any weight on and just get back on track and you will keep losing

Thanks jane reckon it was part luck and its going VERY slowly but edging the way there! You have been a real real help and support Jane don't worry about the small gain i know you are right the final few lbs can be very stubborn but you have got over the mountain and only have a few more tiny steps to reach the finishing line will be right here plodding along with you bet those few lbs will have gone this time next week!! Go Jane!! Know you will do it girl!

what a lovely message anne thank you , i no i keep changing my way of dieting gone from this to that started counting points but to no avail and guess wat started another lol but have stuck to it for 3 days now 1200 cals a day and started it tues had 300 cals left from tues so carried them over to weds which gave me 1500 cals which i used and today carried over 326 cals so on ! so if i stick to it till i weigh tues again over the week i would have had 8400 so should defo lose i weighed 10 - 9 on tues not been that heavy for a while so very motivated , i will let you no how i get on .

you keep up the good work keep adding those pounds up and before you no it it will be 14 pounds really really proud of you xx :hurray:

Sounds like you are doing really well Jane you are right on course for a loss on Tuesday!! Had a lazy day today apart from the house work will need to make up for it tomorrow! Thanks so much for you're kindness and support Jane keeps me going! Onwards and downwards we go!

hi anne oh how i love lazy days nothing better than watching a movie lay on sofa , im off ice skating today not been for about 3 years as i broke my ankle on both sides girls night out wearing high wedges trust me eh ! me and me daughter friends cant wait it flippin hurts when you fall ouch ha

i have had a really good week stuck to it , had to save cals for sunday as off to hotel for night which means food and lots of alcohol but hopefully should still be in bracket of 8400 cals over week we will see tues when i weigh lol

keep up the good work and have a lovely weekend xx

Ah now that's something i would love to try ice skating looks great fun til you fall like you say lol! Used to love roller skating when i was young the next day you sure ache tho! Hope you have fun Jane! Saint Patrick's day here gotta avoid the guinness! Enjoy the rest of the weekend happy Mothers day for tomorrow!

hello anne oh it was fun hey i surprised myself i was ok not one fall lol happy mothers day to you too , enjoy the guinness i love the head of it lol i love pear cider and original cider in fact using all my cals up on it now :coolgleama: x

Hi Jane thanks had a lovely day just back in from seeing my own mum! Enjoy the cider!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back