im under the age of 14 and weigh 100kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be the right having said that I am not recommend running (high speed) at all, I've recommended moderate pace run. Both the terms (running & moderate run) are poles apart from each other...Hope you understand.:):)
No, I don´t, unless by running at a moderate pace you mean walking. Which is not running. Slow running is still high-impact exercise.

exercise is a good adjunct to your diet and also can improve muscle tone & balance, but if you cannot achieve and maintain a healthy BMI through diet alone, you are doomed for failure. you can live without much exercise, but eating is essential to life.

No, I don´t, unless by running at a moderate pace you mean walking. Which is not running. Slow running is still high-impact exercise.

No, I am not talking about the walk. I am talking about the jogging.
People walks all the time in a day whether it is for house chores or working in the office.. :):):)

Last edited:
hello im jeffrey, and i would like some advice on how to lose weight today i really got motivated by a couple of my friends and videos online so i walked for 1 hour today and im gonna try to do that everyday but i need some more advice.

hi Jeffrey,
i have a daughter too with the same problem about 2 years ago, and she make it to loose her weight.
she aplied dietary habit "eat before you hungry, and stop before you full"
i hope you make it too, good luck

Hi & welcome to this amazing forum. I totally understand and can sense your situation.
When I talk about health confusion, dieting, and emotional eating, it’s from personal experience.
Just a few years ago, I was obsessed with weight – to the point where I was verging on a serious eating disorder.
I live now a balanced happy life. You deserve to be happy! Real transformation requires real honesty. If you want to move forward – get real with yourself.
I want to help you improve your diet and help you achieve your balanced - weight or weight loss goal.
Consider your personal needs, tell me about your eating habits, age, weight, etc.
I would love you to get my nutrition guide. I am offering it as a gift:
Spam link removed
As a thank you, you'll receive your custom meal plan and tips at no cost.
Stay healthy! With love, E
guessing this is a bot?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very likely. If you see anyone who has "New Member" under their name post links just assume they want your money.

Hey Jeffrey, good to see you posting again. How is it going for you?
It's kinda going good i suppose, recently i fell into a deep depression and i have kinda gotten out of it, i have been switching from eating nothing to eating really much, about 3 weeks ago, i didnt eat for a little over 3 days and i couldnt think. eventually i ate something and started to eat again when pressed from my family members when going to a resturant. and recently i have injured both my arms, heavily on my left one (i am right handed) and i think its becuase of me lifting so much weight with dumbells, i recently started working out seriously with dumbells at home, 5-6 times a week, and i went up to 15kg doing curls, i do 20-20-20-20-20 curls so 100 (-) stands for a 2 minute pause. and after that when i tried doing exercise it didnt work, my arms dropped to and now i cant lift heavy objects without extreme pain, on monday i have a appointment with a docter to see what the problem might be and what caused it. i know this probably dont belong here but, i have been recently (9 months ago) been placed in a child home, like a home for kids whos parents cant have them living at their place or that you have dead parents, my mom passed 2018 christmas and things have been hard since then, my dad couldnt handle having 2 kids while having such a bad mental state. i am not even allowed to see him anymore. i also have been taking appointments at places where you see if you have mental illneses, they say its likely that i have ADHD or ADD, and i havent spoke to them that much but i have noticed that i cant do anything productive if i dont watch something like youtube or netflix, or listen to something, and if i dont do it i become stressed and when i do listen to music, if i dont sing or hum, i get extremely frustrated, i dont even have a good singing voice. it just feels soo good.

i also have been taking appointments at places where you see if you have mental illneses, they say its likely that i have ADHD or ADD,

Getting a diagnosis is not a bad thing, it does mean that you will be able to have better access to help, my 3 sons are all ASD and ADHD and all of them struggled at your age, and while the problems never go away completely, with help it becomes a lot easier to deal with.

i tried doing exercise it didnt work, my arms dropped to and now i cant lift heavy objects without extreme pain, on monday i have a appointment with a docter to see what the problem might be and what caused it.

Lifting weights helped my youngest son a lot with his ASD and ADHD but you need to learn to lift correctly or as you have discovered the hard way that injuries happen. Once you have had your injury looked at and it has healed, post here or in the strength training thread and I will help you get your strength training onto the right path.

Hi, Jeffrey. Singing is good for you I think. I know it makes me feel good. Trusylver will be able to help you with your strength training when you have healed. Take care of yourself.

I don't sing very well either but I still sing or whistle a lot of the time. Especially good when you have a lot of feelings to deal with. And I assume you do, given all that's happened. It sounds like you've been through way more than someone your age should have to and I'm so sorry all that has happened to you. I hope the people at the home get you the help and support you need to deal with it all. I had bad anxiety and depression when I was your age but my parents were distrustful of therapists so I muddled through on my own and it made stuff so much harder than it needed to be.

Hi, Jeffery. I just wondered how you are going. Are your arms better now? :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back