im under the age of 14 and weigh 100kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel your clothes getting looser as well, you will be headed in the right direction. Measuring yourself is almost better than weighing. Weight can fluctuate from day to day & be off-putting.

i do! i just need to find it, it is in my bathroom somewhere last i checked was 2 months ago. i dont know if i did it right but it said 60cm.

BTW this is my goals!
*i want to lose at least 30kg so im 70kg
*i want to lose that weight in the upcoming summer holiday coming up on tuesday, when i get back to school in august
*i want to lose weight so ill have that balls to ask my crush out
*i want to lose weight so i dont get bullied
*when im old enough to go to a gym, i will

thats what i can think of right now.

i do! i just need to find it, it is in my bathroom somewhere last i checked was 2 months ago. i dont know if i did it right but it said 60cm.
I´d be surprised if that were true. 60 cm is catwalk model territory. Maybe you looked at the wrong side of the tape?
I think the goals of having more confidence and getting fit are great but losing 30 kilos in three months is too much, especially without medical supervision. Better to take it a bit more slowly and develop habits you can maintain and which will sustain you. To be honest: If your crush likes you as a person, she won´t wait with liking you until your some fictional perfect weight. And if she doesn´t like you, she won´t like you even when you´re smaller. Losing the first 10 or 20 kilos and getting more active will likely make a big difference for you but the last couple of kilos really aren´t a miracle cure for anything.

I´d be surprised if that were true. 60 cm is catwalk model territory. Maybe you looked at the wrong side of the tape?
I think the goals of having more confidence and getting fit are great but losing 30 kilos in three months is too much, especially without medical supervision. Better to take it a bit more slowly and develop habits you can maintain and which will sustain you. To be honest: If your crush likes you as a person, she won´t wait with liking you until your some fictional perfect weight. And if she doesn´t like you, she won´t like you even when you´re smaller. Losing the first 10 or 20 kilos and getting more active will likely make a big difference for you but the last couple of kilos really aren´t a miracle cure for anything.

I FOUND IT! it said 48 inches
and i when i lose some weight i will begin in martial arts.
but right now i dont want to begin in marial arts, im just waiting to lose some weight then i can begin with that.

Sounds good to me. Do you have a preference for a specific sport? There´s quite a lot of variation out there. The main thing - certainly for a beginner - is to find a place that takes technical training and injury prevention seriously. Especially if you haven´t done a lot of athletic stuff for a while. Getting injured and not being able to move when you´ve just lost a bunch of weight is terribly frustrating and often leads to gains of the fatty kind.

me and my dad has come up with a diet and see how that works it consists of not eating stuff like pasta, white bread or just fatty foods
please do a little reading up on the three basic macronutrients... carbohydrates, protein and fat. you might be surprised that fat calories are far from the worst thing you can eat.

Sounds good to me. Do you have a preference for a specific sport? There´s quite a lot of variation out there. The main thing - certainly for a beginner - is to find a place that takes technical training and injury prevention seriously. Especially if you haven´t done a lot of athletic stuff for a while. Getting injured and not being able to move when you´ve just lost a bunch of weight is terribly frustrating and often leads to gains of the fatty kind.

i do have a intrest for kick-boxing and brazilian jiu jitsu since both of them are in my town.

Both are good fun, healthy (if taught well) and can be great for self-esteem so I really hope you´ll be able so start by autumn!

unless you have a medical scale with a height measure, you cannot measure correctly without help. a very small angle can knock off your height by 2-3 cm. most people keep their greatest height until sometime in their 30's ... then you will start to shrink about a mm/ year. at 67 i'm about an 1¼" shorter than i was in college.

Last edited:
Have you been walking most days? I love to walk & you could add an extra one in each day or add some extra time. It's very good for you, both physically & mentally.

i have been messaged by this guy ~ ex-member's name deleted~ he joined thursday soooo, is he a scam?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very likely, best report it. There´ll be a "report" button at the bottom left of the message. Anyone sending personal messages to people they haven´t been interacting with in the normal forum is usually trying to profit off people in an unpleasant way.

hello im jeffrey, and i would like some advice on how to lose weight today i really got motivated by a couple of my friends and videos online so i walked for 1 hour today and im gonna try to do that everyday but i need some more advice.
Well JEFFREY i am 80 years of age just 1 day a week every week eat as little as possible been doing it for a long time. Hope this helps.

Very likely, best report it. There´ll be a "report" button at the bottom left of the message. Anyone sending personal messages to people they haven´t been interacting with in the normal forum is usually trying to profit off people in an unpleasant way.

he got deleted i think

there are very few days you will not find spam posted here. report it and ignore it... the moderators here are very diligent at removing spam postings/ replies daily if not sooner. you have to be selective, but the internet is full of great advice and none of it should cost you a dime.

BTW this is my goals!
*i want to lose at least 30kg so im 70kg
*i want to lose that weight in the upcoming summer holiday coming up on tuesday, when i get back to school in august
*i want to lose weight so ill have that balls to ask my crush out
*i want to lose weight so i dont get bullied
*when im old enough to go to a gym, i will

thats what i can think of right now.

Hi Jeffrey,

It's great that you want to make changes at a young age. I read your goals and think you have a great attitude. I especially like that you want to improve yourself so you'll have confidence to ask your crush out.

If there are any emotional issues around your weight, I'd be happy to discuss them with you either here or in a private message, anytime.

Have you thought about weight lifting? I love lifting weights, especially doing loaded carries/farmer walks. Lifting weights increases testosterone. It's a very good activity for males to do. It will improve your mood. I only lift with dumbbells, and I don't really push myself too be extreme about it. Some guys like the competitive aspect of weight lifting, and want the biggest muscles. I'm more concerned with exercising every day (I don't lift everyday), and would rather avoid injury. I'm very happy being a healthy weight and having some toned muscles. I noticed I received more attention from women after I had done weight lifting for a while.

Over time, I've purchased dumbbells from Amazon and built my own gym. If you do not have the money for them now, there might be some alternatives we can come up with. Some guys do loaded carries by placing heavy objects in buckets. Depending on your situation, you may be able to ask your parents for some as a gift for a birthday or holiday.

I'm happy to go into more details about this, but I have to sign off for a while now. What kind of exercises do you currently do?

Hi Jeffrey,

It's great that you want to make changes at a young age. I read your goals and think you have a great attitude. I especially like that you want to improve yourself so you'll have confidence to ask your crush out.

If there are any emotional issues around your weight, I'd be happy to discuss them with you either here or in a private message, anytime.

Have you thought about weight lifting? I love lifting weights, especially doing loaded carries/farmer walks. Lifting weights increases testosterone. It's a very good activity for males to do. It will improve your mood. I only lift with dumbbells, and I don't really push myself too be extreme about it. Some guys like the competitive aspect of weight lifting, and want the biggest muscles. I'm more concerned with exercising every day (I don't lift everyday), and would rather avoid injury. I'm very happy being a healthy weight and having some toned muscles. I noticed I received more attention from women after I had done weight lifting for a while.

Over time, I've purchased dumbbells from Amazon and built my own gym. If you do not have the money for them now, there might be some alternatives we can come up with. Some guys do loaded carries by placing heavy objects in buckets. Depending on your situation, you may be able to ask your parents for some as a gift for a birthday or holiday.

I'm happy to go into more details about this, but I have to sign off for a while now. What kind of exercises do you currently do?

sorry for late reply. i lift dumbells sometimes one is 12 kg, and i have a big punching bag in my room thats hanging from the celling so i everyday punch that for about 15 minutes with hand protection so i dont get any burns on my fist and sometimes i do 2 minutes with no protection (without boxing hand wraps) i have also been very succesfull on not eating any potato chips since may, less on soda (sometimes at family events i drink soda becuase thats what everyone else is drinking and i have been drinking 3x times more water then before may (about 3 liters a day i drink now)

i also wondered if sugar free peanut butter with sweetener in it is bad for me (trying to lose weigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back