im under the age of 14 and weigh 100kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
That´s something, at least. Keep up the good work.
So, today i got a gym card, tommorow i will wake up at 6am and then go to the gym, after that i will go to school then ill go home and do something than later after that i will go for a run.

Going to the gym & running may help redirect your frustrations & anger. Do you have someone you can talk to about how you feel? Perhaps the school nurse would be able to help you find someone.

so basicly, i am right now at 86,9kg last i checked, and i am 172cm tall, recently it has been hard with weight loss and i went up to 90kg but it went down again :D

Great work! Since you´re still growing you really don´t have to lose a lot of weight as much as grow into it. How are things on the exercise and anger fronts?

Thanks for checking in & letting us know how you're going.
Great work! Since you´re still growing you really don´t have to lose a lot of weight as much as grow into it. How are things on the exercise and anger fronts?
What LaMa said :)

My anger issues are the same if not worse tbh, also i have no allergies but when i was training and lifting weights and such, i noticed after that i had weird red spots on my legs, i only did workout for muscles over chest height. I dont really know why they there, they itch a bit. And here i cant show pictures, it says ”file to large” so yeah

I bought our youngest son a punching bag when he was about your age. It took a pummelling. I hope you can find ways to overcome that anger. Have you someone that you can talk about it to?

Anger is often a way to deal with fears and insecurities. Especially for boys and men, who are still often taught those feelings are a sign of weakness. Which is nonsense, of course, but if you're ridiculed for having normal feelings anger can seem like the only "way out".
Was it very warm when you were working out? Heat plus stress or exercise can cause rashes.

... i cant show pictures, it says ”file to large” so yeah
if you have windows, you have paint. open up your picture in paint and find the "resize" button (it's not actually a button, it just says resize). drop the largest dimension to under 800. save as a .jpg or just save if it already a jpeg. to post a picture it's as easy as dragging in into your reply window.

learn how to use the simple picture editing tools... crop, resize, save as (better than save... if you really screw up, you will still have the original).

Hi jeffrey,
I would like to recommend you that run each day at least 20-30 mins in a moderate pace. Moreover, focus on your diet plan too.

Hi jeffrey,
I would like to recommend you that run each day at least 20-30 mins in a moderate pace. Moreover, focus on your diet plan too.
High-impact exercise like running isn't generally recommended to do every day, especially for beginners or overweight people.

It really would be a good idea to before it becomes a serious problem. Anger usually needs somewhere to go.
Hi jeffrey,
my doctor who sees over my diet says that there is no flaws with it, and i often go for runs, infact right now its 4:30am and im gonna go for a run in 30 minutes

Glad to hear you have support at least for the physical part of this and you don't feel the need to follow everything strangers on the internet say.

High-impact exercise like running isn't generally recommended to do every day, especially for beginners or overweight people.

You may be the right having said that I am not recommend running (high speed) at all, I've recommended moderate pace run. Both the terms (running & moderate run) are poles apart from each other...Hope you understand.:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back