Germany

hi! i study in sweden but otherwise i'm a teilzeit berlinerin and i'll be moving back in 6 weeks :)

How did you diet in germany? Do you avoid beers and alcohol? Because germany is famous with the sausages and worst, and it must be hard to reduce some weight

Hey everyone, I am as well from Germany, studying in the Netherlands (BUT I still live in Germany ;) )

How did you diet in germany? Do you avoid beers and alcohol? Because germany is famous with the sausages and worst, and it must be hard to reduce some weight

seriously it isn't ;) I just drink sometimes beer or alcohol and I can easily avoid it by driving to the partys (you know, no driving when drinking alcohol ;) as I am the driver i am not allowed to drink!).
And to be honest...I hate sausages, I just eat them sometimes. I seriously prefer cheese (especially the cheese from the netherlands...Gouda).
To make my point: loosing weigth in Germany is as hard(or as easy) as in every other country ;)

Hiya! I'm living in the UK, but I have been born and bred in good old Deutschland. Nice to see some other Germans here! :)

And not everybody in Germany drinks beer and eats sausages. I hate both, would never touch it, and still managed to get big...just from eating chocolate and stuff....*lol*

Hiya! I'm living in the UK, but I have been born and bred in good old Deutschland. Nice to see some other Germans here! :)

And not everybody in Germany drinks beer and eats sausages. I hate both, would never touch it, and still managed to get big...just from eating chocolate and stuff....*lol*

totaly true ;) however I am getting used to beer, but that is not the thing that makes me fat :p it is more about choclate and sweets ;)

I've been living in the Netherlands for 15 years, but was born and brought up in Germany.
Beer and sausages....lol, guess a lot of people elsewhere in the world think all Germans stick to a Bavarian diet.
Struggle with my weight for ages, and try to find my way here.

I've been living in the Netherlands for 15 years, but was born and brought up in Germany.
Beer and sausages....lol, guess a lot of people elsewhere in the world think all Germans stick to a Bavarian diet.
Struggle with my weight for ages, and try to find my way here.

on a beer diet..

I am but i guess im a few years late.

Back