Ryofire's Journal

Hung Gar is a Southern Shaolin Kung Fu that focus' on hardness and softness in attacks but strictly on low stance work low stance work. I've only been practicing it for almost year.

5/8/08

Today was my day off from work so I had a sceduled appointment for a tattoo so I did that after my morning cardio.

I also went to Hung Gar tonight which was kind of a work out which I needed because I accidently ate two extra whole wheat bulkie rolls. So Hung Gar practice helped me on that. On my way back I was almost tempted to get two whole wheat pretzels from auntie annes pretzels. They sold out of the whole wheat pretzels though. So I lucked out I guess I didn't eat extra in fact need to eat anything extra in the first place because I guess I've made progress because when I woke up this morning I was amazed to find that I now weigh 154 pounds.

here's some pics

If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to better myself please let me know. I will do whatever it takes.

5/9/08

Today wasn't the best day for me because I had gone two days without taking my medication and was physically out of it so I just did what I could. :bncry:

5/10/08

It was a day of rest for me today. I didn't do any sort of training what so ever. I just went to work and then after work I had a nice decent dinner with my girlfriend and then took her to see that Iron Man movie which I think was ^^^^ing awesome. I had a great day. Tommorow though It's back to my regular thing.

5/12/08

Once again I did my morning cardio and later on a weight training session.

These are the exercises I did:

Body Weight Dip 2 sets 12 reps each

Cable Pull Down 2 sets 8 reps for 105 and 12 reps for 75

Dumbell Shrugs 2 sets 12 reps for 50 and 15 reps for 45

Traverse Vaccum 3 sets 60 seconds each

Vertical Twisting Leg Raises 2 sets for 8 reps each

Chest Raise 2 sets for 12 reps

Behind the neck seated press 12 reps for 50 and 12 reps for 45

Man I can't believe myself damn I know I shouldn't be too hard on myself but I just ate an entire whole wheat crusted pizza by myself.

Since I did that I figured it was only fair that I punished myself by doing some intense Hung Gar training. It sucked but I had to do it.

Afterward's I had a small serving of lean protein and plan to get back into the game tommrorow no cheating and no cutting corners.

5/13/08

Well now it seems so far so good today. I'm back on track from yesterday's little *cough* mishap. Same stuff different day going to work pretty soon and gotta stick to my diet and training. I just got outta the shower from doing a cardio session. Now all I gotta do is stick to my word and stay strong throughout the day. If anything else happens at all throughout the day I'll make sure to make a note of it on this journal.

5/17/08

So today was an ok day as far as my diet goes. I planned to do my morning cardio today but could only manage to do a 20 minute session instead of my regular 30 minute session.

I also went out after work with some people I work with to say goodbye to one of our team ATL's (asistant team leader or something I dunno). It was at this bar, but since I was under 21 I didn't drink. Even if I was of drinking age I most likly would'nt have drank.

5/18/08

I did some morning cardio this morning for 30 minutes and did really well on my diet. Now I gotta get working on this college entrance essay so I can have a much better future.

5/19/08

Just another average day of training Cardio in the morning then breakfast then after that some weights. Next time I update I'll go into further details with how much I lifted.

5/20/08

So today I did some leg work and then did my 20 minute cardio after the weights. I didn't have time to do it in the morning like I ussually do but this had to do for now.

5/21/08

Tonight I swear I worked so hard tonight. I didn't do any cardio session at all because I had to get to work early. However I went to Hung Gar instead and by Odin's beard was I so tired. Nathan the head instructor showed up and worked us like a motha ^^^^a. Man I need some rest and a good shower.

5/22/08

Today I got to do my morning cardio for about 20 minutes because I had to be in work at a good time and then after work I went to the gym and did some weight training. It was all good.

5/23/08

Well Another day has gone by and well the more I continue to go on and do the things that I do the more difficult it just gets. It's hard sticking with your strict ways of getting to where it is that you wanna get to.

Tonight I went to a friend of mine's graduation party and well I know this sounds stupid but I ended up having breaded chicken and buffalo fingers as my last meal.

There's nothing I can do for now to prevent anything from happening I just gotta try harder thatr's all. I mean At last I didn't binge on cake and stuff. Not saying that it was better but still.\

even Worse is that I won't be able to train tommorow or the next day because of work and a family event. I just hope I don't binge during the family event.

Last edited:
Back