Now, this is what I was talking about!

Kitty says Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :eek2:

If you divorce your husband, I promise you a much higher standard of living as my trophy wife. Just think about it.

Seriously, that is way the **** better. I would do murder to hit that; I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Kitty says Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :eek2:

If you divorce your husband, I promise you a much higher standard of living as my trophy wife. Just think about it.

Seriously, that is way the **** better. I would do murder to hit that; I mean that in the nicest way possible.

LOL....wouldn't that be contributing to the delinquency of a minor??? :p

I'm like, 22 years old, okay. Whatever.

Also, where are all the boys to say wooh. Maybe they're still recovering from the last round. One shot wonders. :p

No insult intended, it's just I'm an old bat...lol

Who knows, it's not like I'm anything incredible....I just wanted to share my new do, after thirty years of long hair, it was a big thing for me...:D

GF,

While ordering some swim-gear from a website, I also ordered some swim-tattoo's...basically heavier-duty temporary tat's that you put on like the ones found in Cracker Jacks! :D

I got the large chinese symbol for "Speed" (the movement, not the drug)...and I applied it to my right bicep. Went to the gym, lied through my butt about how my kids did it to me and actually got a lot of compliments!!!! A few people thought it was real and when I told them it wasn't, they told me they liked it.

Tempting...oh so very very tempting!!!!!!

double-wide, eh? ;)

It looks good still, but I preferred the longer hair cut. Both look good, I just think the others look a bit better. Personal preference :p

GF,

While ordering some swim-gear from a website, I also ordered some swim-tattoo's...basically heavier-duty temporary tat's that you put on like the ones found in Cracker Jacks! :D

I got the large chinese symbol for "Speed" (the movement, not the drug)...and I applied it to my right bicep. Went to the gym, lied through my butt about how my kids did it to me and actually got a lot of compliments!!!! A few people thought it was real and when I told them it wasn't, they told me they liked it.

Tempting...oh so very very tempting!!!!!!

double-wide, eh? ;)

LMAO!!!
You are too funny! I'm glad you had fun with your "tattoo"....lol Isn't it funny how they can be so appealing????? :D

Double wide??? nah, just a rebel..... ;)

:beerchug:
Diane

Lookin' good, but I like the longer hair better much better. The short hair isn't bad, but it's styled so it covers half your face, which I don't like. You're a gorgeous woman, don't cover your face!

Lookin' good, but I like the longer hair better much better. The short hair isn't bad, but it's styled so it covers half your face, which I don't like. You're a gorgeous woman, don't cover your face!

LOL, Thanks JT, I can push it off my face, I snapped those right after I got back from the hairdresser. I thought it showed the layers well :D

I'll have to play with it some more and find a few other ways to style it....:)

LMAO!!!
You are too funny! I'm glad you had fun with your "tattoo"....lol Isn't it funny how they can be so appealing????? :D

Double wide??? nah, just a rebel..... ;)

:beerchug:
Diane

Problem is...I like the way it looks on my arm AND I got some compliments from some of the gals in spin-class and the pool. My ass feels bad too, so I guess I'm becoming a bad-ass? :D

Everyone says if I get one, then I'll start looking at others and want more and more. I so can't believe I'm going here........:confused:

Problem is...I like the way it looks on my arm AND I got some compliments from some of the gals in spin-class and the pool. My ass feels bad too, so I guess I'm becoming a bad-ass? :D

Everyone says if I get one, then I'll start looking at others and want more and more. I so can't believe I'm going here........:confused:

LOL, see? see? women think Tats are "manly". I had one for 20 yrs. Only got my gecko when we went on our trip (our little remembrance- DH got it too)
So you can stop at 1 .......:D

Back