Floater's diary

Snack: banana. Lunch: a bowl of soup and a cup of porridge. Cleaned Heikki´s cage and hoovered & did some laundry. Going to go aqua jogging after I´ve finished lunch.

Aqua jogged for 75 mins and swam a few laps. Very proud of myself for getting that done despite the insomnia. Had my locker room protein shake and am now having spaghetti with garlic, scallions, and tuna, and rye bread with ham for dinner. Will probably need another meal before hitting the hay.

Let Heikki out for the second run of the day.

Bedtime snack: a banana, a small plate of celery, cherry tomatoes, and blue cheese. If I still feel hungry after that, I´ll have another rye bread with ham, and possibly an Oreo egg as well.

EDIT: was still hungry after the banana and veg + cheese plate, so I decided to have half a small bowl worth of dark chocolate + sour cherry pralines my friend had bought when she came over for coffee. So I´m avoiding food waste (the chocolates are a bit too bitter and sour for my liking usually) and also saving the ham for later. :D

Last edited:
LOL. Of course I´ve been struggling to find sleep lately. Looking back at my food diary, I´ve undereaten again, to a ridiculous extent again. So the chocolate cherries I´ve been working my way through for the past 30 mins were definitely the right choice in this moment. My hands feel warm and I feel drowsy. Good!

All of the swimming would be making you hungrier as well. Warm hands & drowsy? 🤞 💤
Yeah I´m just waiting for the acidity in my mouth to pass and then it´s off to brushing my teeth & Dreamland! I feel really happy and cozy and tired :3

Ahhhh I slept so well! Could have slept a bit longer but glad I got up early :)

Breakfast: a banana

Last edited:
Lunch: rye bread with ham, a bowl of soup, one Oreo egg. Going to have a cup of coffee with the Oreo egg, and then it´s off to the gym!

Prepped the dry ingredients for savoury high-in-protein oatmeal for later, and put red lentils to soak.

What do you put into your savory oatmeal? It's one of those things that sound good to me but then I don't really know where to start.

What do you put into your savory oatmeal? It's one of those things that sound good to me but then I don't really know where to start.
1dl of rolled oats, 1 tbsp of nooch, 2 tbsp of soy protein, smoked salt, and white pepper. Mix well, pour in water for preferred consistency while stirring, set aside for 10 mins and enjoy.

Gym was OK, migraine was rolling in so I wasn´t at my best but did it anyway. Now all workouts can, or need to, be magnificent. Had my post workout protein shake. Now at home having savoury oatmeal and going to lie down for a bit.

Last edited:
Had one M-150 energy drink, aqua jogged for two hours. Now at home, prepping lentil stew for later. I´m going to vacuum the floors after I´ve had a banana and 200g of cottage cheese for a snack. EDIT: also having a bowl of soup.

Last edited:
Breakfast: a banana. Lunch: veg & lentil pureed soup, rye bread with ham. EDIT: having an Oreo egg and coffee for dessert and then it´s off to the gym with my bones!

Last edited:
I had one M-150 energy drink before gym and a home-made protein shake after. Got home, showered, moisturized my skin, and had a bowl of pureed lentil and veggie soup. Prepped a spaghetti squash for later and am now making a casserole with tofu, chicken, fennel, and cauliflower. Once it´s halfway done I´ll mix it around a bit and add in cashew nuts and oat cream. Once it´s done, I´ll have one portion with a side of spaghetti squash, and save the rest for later.

EDIT having a plate of spaghetti squash & the casserole now and omg it´s amazing. I left out the oat cream and am happy about that decision

Last edited:
Back