Floater's diary

I love seeing you looking after yourself so well :grouphug:

I love seeing you looking after yourself so well :grouphug:
It took a long time to get here but here I am 💐🥰

Had savory oatmeal before bed.

Breakfast: a banana and savoury oatmeal with pistachio oil. Going aqua jogging but not for two hours, 60 mins is plenty for today, and I'll swim a few laps to give my shoulders some movement too.

I ended up aqua jogging for 120 minutes anyway, because I wasn´t feeling tired and the sunlight hit the pool beautifully and there weren´t a lot of people around so it was nice.

Had my locker room protein shake, and lunch is a bowl of veggie soup, rye bread with ham, and a bowl of the tofu, chicken, cauliflower & fennel baked dish I made yesterday.

Did I mention you're a beast? Because you, Sir, are a beast.
:blush5: Thank you, friend :grouphug:

OK! Dishwasher is running, laundry is almost done, time to clean Heikki´s cage and play with him and then spend the rest of the evening watching Netflix.

I have therapy at 10.30 AM tomorrow, so I need to prep breakfast, I think I´ll have a banana and a cup of savoury oatmeal again. Or maybe make a batch of egg drop soup if I have extra energy in the evening? We´ll see.

Trying to decide whether I want to invest 15 euros for a Tangle Teezer in my swim bag. My cheap plastic comb isn´t very useful at all, and my hair breaks easily, so in a way having a travel-size TT would be a defendable purchase. I´ll think about it. In any case, I need to buy SPF50 sunscreen. I have some that´s meant for the face and that I wear the year round whenever I go out during the midday, but it´s running out, and the summer is just around the corner... UV levels are raising day by day. So that´s a purchase I can´t put off for much longer.

Dinner was spaghetti with tuna, garlic, and scallions.

Prepped breakfast for tomorrow. Now making egg drop soup to have before bed & the rest will go in the fridge for later.

EDIT: bedtime meal: a bowl of egg drop soup and three ice cream mochi.

Last edited:
I skipped the mochis because I didn't feel like sweets, but now I can't sleep due to not having had enough carbs, so I'll have to rye sandwiches. One with ham and the other with parmesan.

I ended up aqua jogging for 120 minutes anyway, because I wasn´t feeling tired and the sunlight hit the pool beautifully and there weren´t a lot of people around so it was nice.
That sounds so good!
I hope you get to sleep soon xo

I couldn't fall asleep until around 3.30AM but woke up relatively rested. Breakfast was a banana & savory oatmeal. Now waiting for my therapy session to start.

3.30? Ouch! I really wish I had an answer to insomnia. Trying to establish a routine is so important for me, but really it's my 5 mg Phenergan that I take every night that ensures I get a reasonable night's sleep.
I hope therapy is as good as it usually seems to be for you xo

3.30? Ouch! I really wish I had an answer to insomnia. Trying to establish a routine is so important for me, but really it's my 5 mg Phenergan that I take every night that ensures I get a reasonable night's sleep.
I hope therapy is as good as it usually seems to be for you xo
Therapy was good, thanks! Got my ADHD meds from the pharmacy. I have come to the conclusion that insomnia is a part of my life. I have routines but when my body allows me to sleep, I sleep.

Lunch: pureed veggie soup and grilled pork with arugula, rye bread.

Going for a stroll. Decided I'm not ready to give up nicotine spray yet. I'll wait until the doctor's appointment on Thursday is done.

Grocery delivery will arrive in an hour so I have time to get back to receive it

Ended up going for a walk with Ms Civilian Friend. I always feel anxious afterwards because I´m terrified that I´ll say something stupid. But it was nice.

Dinner: tofu-chicken-veggie thing with spaghetti squash, a bowl of mango.

Ended up going for a walk with Ms Civilian Friend. I always feel anxious afterwards because I´m terrified that I´ll say something stupid. But it was nice.
I'm glad this is happening. Not feeling anxious, but the joy it obviously brings you.

I'm glad this is happening. Not feeling anxious, but the joy it obviously brings you.
:grouphug:

Ex came over last night for some 420 shenanigans, I had a handful of Brazil nuts and went for a nice walk after. Slept very well. Now having breakfast: egg drop soup and a banana.

Four Brazil nuts for a snack and a short-effect ADHD med, then it´s off to the swimming pool!

Back