Club... 250-300?

Wow. Can't "weight" to sse the results.

I actually went up a few pounds. I got sick over the weekend and honestly it kind of made me lose a little motovation. It also put me in a worse mood, to be honest. I really need to turn things around and get back my good mood and motovation. I don't want to bring this bad mood to work. Also I don't want to let this take away from my long-term success. I just feel worried that I am hurting myself because I got sick after losing weight. It makes me worried it wilk happen again if I use the same tactics, which zaps my motivation. Emotions are complicated.

Emotions are complicated.
Yep, well put. And I have no special expertise in managing emotions, only my own practical experience, which hasn't always been good. I have not had many lows in a while, not since being on this diet, but I don't seem to be having some of the highs I used to have either. Not sure why that is, but I can't say I like being flat emotionally. The one thing I do know if when I am eating well the lows don't feel quite as bad, knowing I am eating well is one less thing to be down about. It helps.

The scales looked good this morning, I am hoping for a decent weight loss this week, we'll see tomorrow. Kyle, my money is still on you to be first out of this place!

I reached a low point of 252.4 today. That means I am only 2.4 lbs away from the exit. I didn't expect this club membership to pass by so quickly. I am so excited to start a new thread for 200-250 club.

It's Monday, the first day of my rolling average weigh in, and I see bad news, up a bit. Now I know well enough this isn't fat weight, but it still doesn't feel real good. We'll see what Tuesday and Wednesday bring. Keep calm and diet!

It's Monday, the first day of my rolling average weigh in, and I see bad news, up a bit. Now I know well enough this isn't fat weight, but it still doesn't feel real good. We'll see what Tuesday and Wednesday bring. Keep calm and diet!
You got this! I believe in you.

Its Tuesday and I am still up a little. I know plateaus happen to everybody, so not too surprising that its happening to me. This however is my first so its not real pleasant, but I know I am eating right and now even exercising. It will be fine no matter what tomorrow brings.

Its Wednesday and I have not lost weight this week, I guess the good news is I have not gone up either. Monday and Tuesday were up a little, today was down, a little. So my running average approach says zero weight loss. Next week will be better, I am sure of it.

Its Wednesday and I have not lost weight this week, I guess the good news is I have not gone up either. Monday and Tuesday were up a little, today was down, a little. So my running average approach says zero weight loss. Next week will be better, I am sure of it.
I feel you. I am pretty sure my weight has not decreased the last few days. So I have not weighed myself. Just don't want to get bummed out.

Thanks Kyle, this weight loss thing is a lot of up and down, just so we have more downs that ups it will work out. Have to keep reminding myself of that!

By the way isn't it about time that you moved on? Much as I've enjoyed your company here, you have worn out your welcome here, get out this club soon!

Oh boy. I want to! I'm just afraid to check the scale. I feel like I don't deserve to lose the weight. I promise I will check tomorrow morning. If I'm lucky, I could be close to the threshold, or even over it. One thing that worries me is that I have not done any exercise the last couple days. We'll see the results tomorrow.

I promised I would weigh in today (even though I feared it). 253.6. 2 lbs. up from my last weigh in. Considering how I have been feeling, it's not a huge shock. It could have been worse to be honest. But as I learned in my therapy, those who control their bad habits successfully usually learned to control the habits from an intellectual place, independant from their feelings. So I want to do the same. Even though I have been feeling crummy, I still met my eating goals. This means that in the long run, I will lose weight more successfully. Also the more I overcome my negative emotions and stay on track, the easier it will become every time. So I am staying the course, and we will all see the good results.

Kyle, I think you should be proud of how you are progressing. You do deserve to lose weight & be healthy & happy. You did still meet your eating goals even though you felt crummy & you are staying the course & will get good results. Good for you!

Thanks @Cate . You're always there at the right time.

I think I noticed one reason why I have not been feeling well. It's nice that I have been dieting and exercising, but I have stopped any sort of relaxing activities. Today I went to the sauna at my gym and I feel 100% better after a short stay in the steam room. I think I NEED to remember to dedicate some time to relaxation activities.

...dedicate some time to relaxation activities.
:iagree: Agreeing wholeheartedly!

Back