Club... 250-300?

Monday, stepped on the scale this morning for my first step in my official weigh in averaging. It appears I may lose a little this week, but getting out of this place seems unlikely, but a step right up to the door seems possible.

Still 2 days to go, we'll see!

Its Monday, my first day of weight averaging and I am not down a lot, but if it sticks it should be enough to get me out of the doorway. I am getting tired of being caught between clubs!

Hola familia.
I hope its ok if I post my weight loss progress here. I'm 5 feet and 6 inches and about 270 lbs and want to be a 145 lbs by the time I graduate high school which is about a year and a half. I started my weight loss journey 2 weeks ago and decide to join the site last night. even when I get out the 200 hundreds club I will never leave my little moonstones. Can't wait to see everyone's success.

Adios amigos

Hey Star, welcome to the forum!

You are of course welcome to post your progress here, or anywhere on the forum. However you may get the most response if you start a diary on the Weight Loss Diary page (https://weight-loss.fitness.com/forums/weight-loss-diary.9/ ) and post things there or there also. I used to post on this thread, until I dropped below 250, for me it was a good place to talk about my weight progress.

I see from your other post that you are a teenager, and you are right most, but not all, of the people here are older. One thing you will find here is that age doesn't matter so much for communications. Its a funny thing but not being able to see or hear each other makes you kind of forget about age. And for me that has lead to a revelation that if we all share and talk about similar problems that's most of what matters. Not who we are, where we live, or how old we are.

Best of luck to you, and I look forward to reading about your progress, no matter where you post it!

Well thankfully this club is not so active, but I'm in it and I do like clubs, so I will be posting my progress here until I'm out. My last acceptable weight was 278.8. I'm staying off the scale for another week and will weigh in next week Sunday. I will be really happy to get out of this club, I usually go down to 250 and then gain everything back. Making it to less than 250 is a major short term goal of mine.

Hey Xena, as you can see I spent a lot of time here. It was a good place for me, and a good one to eventually work my way out of. I am sure you will too, and I look forward to following your downward progress!

:grouphug:Thank you Alligatorob. I saw some of your posts. Glad the weight is long gone for you and you made it out of here. I felt more motivated today but still ate off of the plan so I decided to weigh myself to see the damage. I weighed in at 289.2, I gained back over 11 lbs so I have to work my way down from here.

Most of us regain some of the lost weight sometimes. As long as you acknowledge it and get back on track before things get out of hand it's not so bad. You can do this!

Most of us regain some of the lost weight sometimes. As long as you acknowledge it and get back on track before things get out of hand it's not so bad. You can do this!

I am one of the worst repeat offenders - there are a lot of us... Xena - You have shown great strength by coming back and getting back on track. For a lot of us - its the best thing we do. 1.8 pounds down is fantastic.

Back