Club... 250-300?

Hey Kyle, I agree with Cate and Amy, you have done great things, you should be happy. The illness is just a minor bump in your road. And try as I might I still would bet on you getting out of here before I do.

Do you know the old song "Oh You Can't Get to Heaven"? Our race reminds me of the verse that goes something like: "If you get to heaven before I do, just bore a hole and pull me through". The response is "If I get to heaven before you do I'll plug that hole with shavings and glue". So please don't plug that hole. Getting under 250 lbs may not be heaven, but it may feel that way a little.

You Can't Get to Heaven was one of the first songs I learned. Don't think it ever made the top 40. You have to get to about 4 1/2 minutes to hear my verse.

We used to sing that one in Guides! And as for you two, I know it won't be long before you're both in the other clubroom - as soon as we get past the "After you, my dear Alphonse" part! ;)

@alligatorob I love this video. You guys just go off on this impromtu sermon at the end!:Angel_anim: My dad's side if the family is actually very musical and into bluegrass music. I remember my dad singing this song before.

Monday morning and the first day of my rolling average weigh in is looking good. Unless I am surprised on Tuesday and Wednesday I should have some weight loss this week.

Monday morning and the first day of my rolling average weigh in is looking good. Unless I am surprised on Tuesday and Wednesday I should have some weight loss this week.
Yes! I look forward to hearing some good news.

Can't wait to get under 250!

Tuesday morning looks good too. Not so good as Kyle, I think we are on the verge of losing him........ That would be great.

Out Kyle, out!

Its Monday, first day of my weigh in process and I think I will see some weight loss this week, not so much as last week but a little. I hope so anyway.

My scale sits very close to a bathmat, if my scale touches the bathmat, even a little, it takes 5 lbs or so off my weight. This morning I was a little groggy and didn't notice the bathmat, so for a minute of so I think it would be a big loss. Then I woke up a bit and moved the scale.

I don't expect to be out of here this week, but the back door is getting closer, almost within reach.

Thanks Kyle and Amy!

I just realized that I won't be home on weigh in day, Wednesday. Got to decide if I should take tomorrow's results or Thursday. Not the biggest problem I have faced.

It's a little early but I don't think I will lose enough weight this week to get out of this place, but I am inching towards that door!

We'll see, Wednesday is still 4 days away.

Back