Club 170s

I think all of us are looking longingly at that door over there, to the 160s Club and beyond. I certainly am! Will we have a club-wide effort for all of us to drop one kilo by, say, next Monday? (Members currently kicking the cigarette habit get a pass, because one huge effort at a time is enough.)

Meanwhile...

Tactic of the Day

Self-propagandising, telling oneself that X [whatever one's particular current problem food is] is rubbish and no-one would want to eat it anyway.

I've being going wild on bread and butter, lately, with marked and deleterious effect. I'm going to try an internal monologue, along the lines of "yuk! how nasty butter is! Greasy, churned-over lactic fat... I certainly don't want any of that!"

Will we have a club-wide effort for all of us to drop one kilo by, say, next Monday?
Yes, definitely. 79.6 kg is my bloated weight and if I´m doing anything healthy at all the bloat will be gone by Monday.

Ah... "bloated weight" - I was just fumbling around elsewhere (on your diary, actually!) trying to explain why I thought this current weight wasn't "real". Thank you for this concept!

Okay - this morning 78.7 - next Monday morning - 77.7 or below!

77.6 kg here this morning. 2 kg of bloat gone in a day. But there's enough of it left that I can aim for 76.6 on Monday morning.

76.4 kg/168.4 lbs this morning. That´s probably all the bloat gone. Hoping not to go back up again. See you next door :)

Maybe "hydrate before you're thirsty and eat fruit before you crave sweets"? Hydration and sweets are somehow linked for me.

Thank you! :) I'll bear both those in mind today, and through this coming week - after which I plan to be out of here! :)

La Ma's
Tactic of the Day

hydrate before you're thirsty; eat fruit before you crave sweets

Run ladies! There's a man in the house, or will be soon. Just a quick in and out wearing only my cell phone, but I will be back when I can get in properly dressed!
IMG_0835 (002).jpg
ps I know I am not the first or only man, it just sounded like a good line.

:D It made me smile, at least. Good thing I fled this place last week and am safely on the other side of the door again. I don´t think I´ll leave the 160s club before you enter it though, not the way you´re blazing through.

It's a great line! And what fun to have you here, even if it's just a quick glimpse at the door at the other end. :seeya: You're coming right through the door as soon as you're dressed, right?

(Do you feel like giving us a tactic of the day as you come in?)

liza's
Tactic of the Day, #2

Include way more water based foods--
fruits, salads, sauerkraut...anything that ups the
water content!

Well, I am standing in the door and up to dress code. One more step and I'm in!

I have been watching this club for a while, it will be good to be a member. Even if Amy just slipped out on me.

I´m refusing to weigh myself for the next couple of days so I´m a Schrödinger´s member again :) Decided I want to be a long-term member of the 150s club though. That should cover my exact happyweight interval.

It's Tuesday, day 2 of my weigh in. I was down a little yesterday and today, not much though. If this holds I should be down a little on the week. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Down 2 lbs this morning, more than I expected but I'll take it. Now at 177 lbs, down 143 overall.

Good luck LaMa, being sick can have an effect.

Back