Club 170s

Sprite1

Good Riddance 170s

I know theres lots of these threads already, but nobody seems to be in the 170s with me! It seems a long time since I left the 180s and I'm getting impatient... Christmas was always going to be a big hiccup but now I'm raring to go :D

Anybody else heading for the 160s with me?!

Lol, I hope there are going to be a few others or it's gonna be a long lonely road! :D

Hey there. I think i can join you. The last two days the scale has said 179 but come friday it could decide to jump back up a little so i could be back in the 180 group again :D For now i'll plank my butt here.

Delighted to be in the 170's. Absolutely thrilled to be here with ye.

Hey there. I think i can join you. The last two days the scale has said 179 but come friday it could decide to jump back up a little so i could be back in the 180 group again :D For now i'll plank my butt here.

Delighted to be in the 170's. Absolutely thrilled to be here with ye.

Woohoo! You can do it! :D I'm just as thrilled to be here with you as you are with us. XD

Maybe you need to change up your diet/exercise or something? I heard that when your body gets used to whatever lifestyle you've changed to, it'll just stay at the stage. I guess you have to make it all excited about losing weight again! Or something like that... o.o;

Anyway, I've lost five pounds this week! Healthy or not?

----

Adding to this post, I just weighed myself this morning, and the scale read 174! Hahaha, I know, it's just early weight, but I haven't been below 175 since I was in the 8th grade! YES!

Last edited:
I dunno if its healthy or not. Maybe it was water. I lost 5ibs and i think it was water again after not eating properly over the holidays. And it was done healthily, eating and exercising but i wouldnt be expecting it again this week.

Actually i am still darn 179 this morning so i am praying to even get to 178 by friday. I will be thrilled if i can get to 177. Knowing my luck i'll go to 180 and be back out of this club :D

Getting REALLY frustrated. I have not moved a pound this week. Nothing. Nada. I can't seem to shift anything. I've ate good and been to the gym busting a gut and all for nothing. I feel like stuffing my face and saying to hell with it right now.

Hi jojo and perelle, You guys will get back to the 160's in no time! I haven't been in the 160's since i was a young teenager so can't wait to get down there for the first time in forever! Keeps your heads up and before you know it you will be seeing 16- on the scales!

i cant wait to join this club, unfortunately the scales are jumping around all over the place at the minute, but i will be ready soon :D

Look forward to ya joining us Janez. ;) You'll do it.

Hows everybody doing? I want OUT of these damn 170s... my progress has just stopped and I'm stuck right here at the moment. Very annoying :D But I'm working my bum off at the gym at the moment to try to get things moving on.

Excellent, looks like we are gonna have two more people in no time at all!

I want out of here too but i don'[t think i'm going anywhere, if anywhere i'll probably end up back in the 180s. I dunno what is going on but i'm just gonna have to try and sit pretty here for a bit.

Well done to you guys, can't want for you to join us.

Back