Club 170s

Hey I'm new here I just made a thread in your newbies forum :)

I'm currently 174lb down from 218lb. Hopefully I'll be in the 160's in a couple of weeks! Today was good for me, I bought a new top, it was a (british) size 14 :eek: I've never bought a size 14 before so I was pretty happy! This time last year I was buying size 20-22s. Anyway just thought I'd share the good times with you....., be prepared to hear me grumble when I have bad days ;) good luck everybody!!!!

PS what does SW: CW: & GW: mean? I see it in people's sigs..... thanks :)

Last edited:
Welcome sponge. I wanna catch up with u so we can get down out of the 70's together! :(

Hope everyone has a good day (no cheating and lots of excercise! :D) x

Great :) today the scales say 173 or less for the third day in a row! Hooray! Seems like I've lost one ;)

Ooooh *jealous* doesn't look like you'll be with us for long!

MY scales have decided I've PUT ON a few lbs... at this rate I'll be off to the 180s thread :eek: so I REFUSE to let that happen!

Anyway, I'm off to the gym lol. See if I can't regain a bit of control!

Well done guys

Sprite i keep thinking i am going back to the 180s group too. I want to get down in to the middle 170's quick so that the fear of heading back on up will go away. But ill have the same worries in the 160's so what do you do lol

177 now.

i now qualify to be in this group :D :D :D :D :D 179. right on the boundary, *runs away from boundary* race ya to the 60's :D :D :cool:

I'm on holiday this week, and all is not well! I feel a bit crappy like i've put on weight, but feel a bit more motivated since I read this thread, let you know how I get on when I get to some scales..... argh! Congrats on your recent loss demented :) welcome janez :)

I have FINALLY seen a change on my scales, I've been stuck for weeks and weeks but it's now dropped 3lb in the last week or so. 172lbs now... getting close to that milestone! :)

How's everyone getting on? WELL DONE Janez :) working towards the 60's now eh!

Demented I know what you mean lol... the work and worry never ends does it. :D

Seems like I wasn't so bad on my holiday as I thought, I didn't put on any weight but i didn't loose any either, I'm just pleased to have not put on :)

173 (still)

Hey Sprite, i finally see someone in the same time zone as me!!

You are nearly out of the 170's. Keep going girl, you're doing great. You are nearly there you lucky bugger. Well done :)

Back