Club 170s

I'm going away with work for a few weeks so it will be difficult for me to weigh in, but I will do my best. Scales say 171lb this morning, I dont' believe that yet though I'll trust it in a couple of days! Hopefully when I get back I'll be in the 160's thread....., I'll let you know how I get on! Good luck everybody! Come back janez! :)

Just dropping in, hope you're all doing ok! :D My habits have slipped this week (oops) but I am gonna get back on track starting at the weekend. (Well I'll be good from now with the exception of the big booze up tomorrow night lol.) :)

I'm away with work & food is prepared for us every meal which is always really greasy stuff which is really bad so I'm just eating a little cooked food and some salad and I'm hungry all the time which is not good, so far I lost all this weight without being hungry or anything and now it is so hard here, seriously everything hot is fried! Also I'm only getting 2 meals a day because the meal time is right before bed and I don't want to eat before bed time, it's so crappy I'm sure it's bad for me what should I do? Any advice?

Wow, sponge is out of here. :p

I however am not :( somehow I've managed to PUT ON weight and am back up to 175. *Sigh* This will be my thread forever I think.

Come on everyone... where are you all? I want to see lots of good news in here :D Even from me hopefully. ;)

I don't know but I'd like to come back into this thread as i head to the 150's because the 160's thread is lame :( nobody posts there.

Congratulations on getting out of here!!

I think i will be getting out of here too --- STRAIGHT TO THE 180's AGAIN

I'm putting on weight like it is going out of fashion. I tried to quit smoking and i ended up eating instead. I am now back on the cigarettes! (not as much tho). Prefer to be skinny and smoke, bad isnt it. When and if this weight ever goes ill try give them up again.

I have been feeling like quitting and i also have been in such crappy mood that i haven't bothered going to the gym.

Back to 177.

Come on demented... I am not far ahead of u at 175, lets try and get out of here in the next few weeks yeh? No more ups and downs or we will be here forever!

Take a deep breath and get yaself down to that gym!

I don't know but I'd like to come back into this thread as i head to the 150's because the 160's thread is lame :( nobody posts there.

OOOOH no. No excuses like that :D that weight has to stay off. If you dont like the 160s thread then get moving off to the 150s. ;) You are doing brilliantly! :)

i want back in this thread :(, i still have 4lbs to go, before im back :(, grr, i should have been stronger willed, but what i put on is coming of fairly fast now, hope to be back soon.

You'll be here in no time! Keep it up! :D

Back