Help With My Diet!!!!!!!

yea im new to this stuff...my friend got me started on workin out and stuff, and i got a pretty good workout plan.....i think:D .But what i really need help with is my DIET!!!I eat alot of junk food,and and really unhealthy stuff!!!:eek: I try to eat as many veggys and fruits as i can but 4 some reason my mom thinks its a crime to buy fresh fruit!!!!:confused: So if anybody has ANY ideas pleaze tell me, i really need 2 start eatin right......so i can get those rock hard abs,lol well any ideas would help.......THANX:D

Heres A Pic.

WHAT U GUYS THINK AM I TO SMALL OR GOOD:D ......

if you really wanna cut and get abs that bad, i would listen to the guy above, just run ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and eat healthy.. and dont eat ****ign school lunch or anything bad..

umm.. i hate to say it... but its kinda common sense... like omg, you see candy, dont eat it , you see vegetables and fruit, you eat it... dah :eek: lol

EliteMarine said:
umm.. i hate to say it... but its kinda common sense... like omg, you see candy, dont eat it , you see vegetables and fruit, you eat it... dah :eek: lol
Lol... Veggies, good.... candy, bad... lol

Also try for lean meat.

ok there are a couple of popular sayings to remember. The first is that fitness is 80% diet. If you can't eat right don't waste your time working out. You have to be a man in the kitchen if you want to be a man in the gym. Suck it up and eat the right foods. Second of all abs are made in the kitchen. All the crunches in the world will not get you defined abs if you have a high body fat %. Keep at it though!

yea i know abs r made in the kitchin and eveything but like u said when i see candy i eat it,lol i hard not 2,lol but ill will try to start eatin more healthy

just think of the future, and if you eat candy, then you really dont wanna be fit or anything.. so if you eat candy, just give up and shoot yourself... (those are my standards ;))

Back