Club 160s

Goodbye, I hope to be following you soon!

Thanks LaMa, I know its a bit early but I do hope to get here for real soon.

What I then need to decide is if this is my final resting place. According to the BMI calculator I need to get to 159 to be in the "normal" and not "overweight" range, but I know that BMI is not really to be applied individually. We'll see, I am not really even here yet, let alone to 159!

You could try going for the higher end of normal then switching to 2000 kcal or so and seeing where you end up.

Oh wow, that's a big drop! I don't think I'm allowed in here atm so I'm just standing in the doorway but congratulations on the next milestone!

It's Monday, normally day one of my 3 day weigh in process, but I am not sure I will keep it up. Now that I am trying to transition to maintenance weight loss is no longer my primary goal. However I did weight this morning and if it holds expect to lose a little this week. So here I am out of habit.

i don't think anyone would object to you taking up permanent residence here
Thanks LaMa, it will either be here on in the 150 club, not yet sure where I belong. 159 is where I need to be to get to a healthy BMI, but BMI is probably not the right metric for me. I guess I will just see where my weight stabilizes and feels right.

And it looks like I probably will lose a little more weight this week, so getting closer to the 150s. We will see what Wednesday brings.

165 this morning...

Not my plan, but it happened. I do expect to be in this club a while, if I keep losing this much weight I will need to up my calories again. Don't think I will be celebrating with cake or anything, though it is tempting.

Back