Club 160s

getting back to the neighborhood of 16/8 to 18/6 intermittent fasting seems to be working again. been closing in on the mid-160 range for about a week now. i've really been slacking off on practically all exercise. my incentive to go out doesn't seem to be very strong these days....

04.28.20..165.5.jpg

thought for the day... i'm already missing simply smiling at someone and seeing them smile back.
i'm not seeing much difference between social distancing and social isolation...

04.30.20..164.0.jpg

oh yeah... yay.

Are people mostly wearing masks where you are, flyer? That's something I'm very self-conscious of when I do wear a mask- that people can't see me smiling.
164! :D

(sneaking into this Club just to say:) I honestly think you can tell by people's eyes if they're smiling. I guess you do need eye contact for that, and maybe two metres' distance is just a bit far away, but back when I was in a full-on mask-wearing society, it seemed to me that I could.

Are people mostly wearing masks where you are, flyer?

yes, it's become socially accepted by everyone in my neighborhood... nobody wants to be "that guy"...

Mayo Clinic 01.jpg

i've actually been using a couple feet of #90 cheesecloth tied around my neck.

I saw my neighbor in the grocery store today and it first I felt awkward because I wasn´t sure if he´d recognize me with my face hidden but he said hi right away and it was clear he was smiling. I´m afraid my resting bitch face doesn´t combine well with masks though...

Allowed in here again. This time I´ll try to exit through the other door - the rather narrow one with the halo.

165, plateauing :/ but started yesterday a below 1000 cal omad to get stuff moving. not healthy, but nothing has happened in a month. hopefully tomorrow I should be 164

165, plateauing :/ but started yesterday a below 1000 cal omad to get stuff moving. not healthy, but nothing has happened in a month. hopefully tomorrow I should be 164
Plateaus can be so discouraging but you'll pull through. You can out-stubborn it!

160.1... I've dipped into the 150s twice, but I'm fluctuating a little. Almost there!

Back