Calling everyone from the UK

heya, ive just joined the forum, i am living in sheffield, though im actually from kent, and have lived in birmingham and london! hows everyones wweight loss going? me, 8 lbs down, 12 to go, i wanted to lose it by the 30th may but thats only 23 days ago now, i've just had a chest infection which put me back by two weeks. i want to get as close as i can to that mark for my holiday on that day

Hello, Im british! I lived in Swansea up untill 5 months ago when I moved to the USA to go to university! Ironically I've done better loosing weight over here than back in the UK!:party:

hello anyways!

I am from County Durham in the North East of England :waving:

(nearest city is Newcastle upon Tyne for people that are unsure)

I am from County Durham in the North East of England :waving:

(nearest city is Newcastle upon Tyne for people that are unsure)

Hi Taomi - I am from Newcastle - but have lived down south for well over 20 years now.

Welcome to the forum.

Notts

Hello UK, I'm Ack. I'm from the U.S. but I live in Notts.

I've lived here for going on 7 years and only joined the forum yesterday. I lost 5 stone year before last and then put 4 stone back on again :banghead: its a long story I wont get into. So ONE more time......

I can do this. Ive been reading through a lot of posts and can relate to many many of you. A VERY BIG WELL DONE to all who've lost loads and keep it up!

Welcome UKNewbie! Hope you find the forum helpful and supportive. I have only been on a short time but so far have found it incredibly helpful.

Yet another Brit here for the Norfolk area.

Most days I walk through the countryside seeing rabbits, deer, owls oh and the sweet smell of cow s***. Great to be British.

Big John

Hi another newbie here, from Cambridge, joined a few days ago. Am following WW points system, but no longer go to meetings as its hard to fit in around my shift patterns, so its very helpful to get support here.:hurray Have been dieting since November, and have now lost 33 pounds. I've got another 86 pounds to go, so I will probably be around for some time to come.;)

Near Kings Lynn - Norfolk :)

MJbelkin - Love your part of your sig:-

"Bother" said the Borg as they assimilated Pooh

Made me laugh :rotflmao:

Last edited:
I am from norfolk

Hello I have just joined and live in Norfolk, uk.

Would love some friends in my local area if poss.

Donna

Back