Calling everyone from the UK

Hi! :waving:

I did notice that the UK forum was the only one with no activity... I wonder if that's a reflection on the number of members or if the stereotype about us being reserved is true!

Hi! :waving:

I did notice that the UK forum was the only one with no activity... I wonder if that's a reflection on the number of members or if the stereotype about us being reserved is true!

hi i just foundit today without any threads and thought gotta give it a go. i hope its a reflection on the numbers lol

x

There are quite a few of us about.

I'll name a few in case they dont spot the thread:
rah
ilikemyusername
picketnies
avenue
popcorn
ilovemoose
xdanx
tabitha

Last edited:
how many people have we got here from the UK??

come and say hi

x

:grouphug:

Hi..well done for getting this thread started. I'm sure there are lots of Brits lurking or at least posting somewhere. I'm Jill...only joined in January and loving the support you get on here. I live in Cornwall..very sunny this week..and I have started a new regime this year. I lost 5 stone in 2006 and put back a stone in 2007 through taking my 'eye of the ball'...this year I'm intending to really make a difference.....in fact I actually reached my last lowest weight for years this week..so now its new ground & I'm rareing to go!

Hi..well done for getting this thread started. I'm sure there are lots of Brits lurking or at least posting somewhere. I'm Jill...only joined in January and loving the support you get on here. I live in Cornwall..very sunny this week..and I have started a new regime this year. I lost 5 stone in 2006 and put back a stone in 2007 through taking my 'eye of the ball'...this year I'm intending to really make a difference.....in fact I actually reached my last lowest weight for years this week..so now its new ground & I'm rareing to go!

thanx Jill. i actually stayed in cornwall for a week a few years back on holiday. it's great weather...it was anyway.

well done on the weight loss- 5 stones is amazing!!! :party: and the new Low! :party:

keep up the good work. 2008 is the year.

;-)

x

There are quite a few of us about.

I'll name a few in case they dont spot the thread:
rah
ilikemyusername
picketnies
avenue
popcorn
ilovemoose
xdanx

wow there is quite a few of us. lets hope they all find their way over here.

x

Thanks Angel...got to keep going...been swimming today which is good..but Hubby & I out for a Valentines Dinner tonight which may not be so good...I can be a bit naughty though as I 'Banked' a few calories for tonight over the last couple of days.

v day only comes once a year and you've done the right thing by banking so just enjoy and don't worry too much bout it.

have fun :)

x

yep i think you're right steve! i wsn't looking to join this just randomly came across it.i think thats what may have happened to most people.

neway have a good day.

x

hi everyone from uk

:grouphug:hi my name is samm im from midlands:waving:

im looking for some1 2 have a natter with who has had the gastric balloon fitted

i had it done 1 week ago and cant find ne1 to av a natter with please contact me

hey Lally Samm and Jack! wow 2 people from the midlands plus me ;)

sorri samm can't help you with the Gastric balloon. might get a response if you start a thread in the 'on topic' section.

have a good day people

;-)

x

Samm - someone has put a message that will be of interest to you on the surgical weight loss thread where you posted. Check it out - I think that you have found someone to compare experiences with.

I hope that it works well for you.

Hi Janez.. :waving: .I have a lot of 'so called breaks!!':biggrinjester:

Back