Calling everyone from the UK

If anyone from the UK has msn, please add me

littlelallface@hotmail.co.uk :D

xx

hey Joey! Haven't 'spoken' to you in a while. i know you are nearly back in the 140s congrats! :hurray:

btw...did anyone feel that earthquake last night?!

x

Yeah was quite worrying here lol. So random aswell to get one in UK >.<

Welcome to the other UKers aswell :D

Steve

Welcome back Pinky (well, welcome back :]) and Joey! Hope you're doing well! I've just started the Slimming World eating programme, which is starting off well (even though it's a bit confusing at the moment, lol).

I think that Tabitha, Rah and Ilikemyusername are on SW. They may be able to help you sort out anything that is confusing you.

slimmin world!

Welcome back Pinky (well, welcome back :]) and Joey! Hope you're doing well! I've just started the Slimming World eating programme, which is starting off well (even though it's a bit confusing at the moment, lol).

Hey Snapshot
my mum is on tht, i was on it for a while really hard 2 get your head around! but its great she has lost 14 pounds so far!

hope u do well

lizzie x

Hello! I'm Natasha & I'm from the midlands (not lived there for five years though) Spent a few years in Devon, I'm currently in Cardiff but moving back to Devon in a couple of months. :D

Hello! I'm Natasha & I'm from the midlands (not lived there for five years though) Spent a few years in Devon, I'm currently in Cardiff but moving back to Devon in a couple of months. :D

Hey natasha. welcome to WLF. Midlands rocks!!!! :D

good luck with your goals. have a good day

x

It is difficult to get your head around, lol. Congrats to your mum, Lizzie :] Initially I wasn't going to the meetings, but with all the questions I kept asking my mum was getting a bit frustrated, haha. My first meeting is tonight!

Rock on Midlands xDD

Hi everyone, im Harri from the Midlands. Nice to meet you all:waving:
Im trying to lose around 14lbs ready for my holiday in April.Doing cv 6 days a week and recently started taking Zylene, im really impressed with that stuff,its really helped decrease my appetite and im 5lb down in two weeks. Im so happy. Anyone else used it?

Hey Harri :] Welcome to the forum! I've never used any sort of diet pill (I'm assuming that's what it is, lol); if it works for you then I suppose you can't argue with it :]

:waving: Hi to all the Brits finding the Forum...Hi from Cornwall to Lizzie from Devon...!!! Everyone seems to be still doing well which is good as the New Year resolve is usually going by now!!

:grouphug:hi my name is samm im from midlands:waving:

im looking for some1 2 have a natter with who has had the gastric balloon fitted

i had it done 1 week ago and cant find ne1 to av a natter with please contact me[/QUOTE

Hi samm

Had mine done 4 weeks ago - will gladly natter with you xxx Tina

hello people im sarah from london!

good to see so many brits that arent from london :bigear:

had a bad 2 weeks for food and excercise but its allowed. this crap weather realy affects me (i hav SAD) google it if you dont know what it is. makes it hard for me to go out, i cant even be bothered to go to college cos its so wet and cold outside \:*(

I try not to think of them as 'bad' weeks, but I've yet to hear someone give me a decent alternative xP The weather really is rubbish at the moment - today we've had rain, sleet, snow, sunshine and then some more rain -_-

Back