Calling everyone from the UK

Hi all

I started on the lipotrim on Thursday 20th, finding really difficult! It's not that I feeling hungry I just really miss eating!! I've tried just about every other diet on the market and I feel desperate:(

I've been married for 3 years and we've been trying for a baby for 2yr and I know that my weight is the problem.

Are there any others who is on this diet? I would like to hear how they cope with the not eating factor!

not eating isnt good for you - whatever your on sounds pretty rubbish IMO

if its a drug, it will makeyou loose weight but you will put it right back on when you come off it. plus your depriving your body of food and neutrients. :(

what have you tried before? did you really try hard enough? was a diet in particular not working for you? i tried things that didnt work, each person is different. you just have to find what works for you, and if your trying for a baby taking weird hunger supressents wont help, what will happen when you get prenant and have to feed your baby inside you?

tell me what youve tried if you like, im no expert but im sure between us we can club together and give you some pointers to a healthier you. to get pregnant but also after pregnancy you wanna be in tip top shape to look after the likkle one, best to change bad habbits now and get a new mentality :)

The diet that I'm on is prescribed by the doctors, it's food replacement 3 shakes a day just till you've achieved your weight loss, all the nutrients I need are in each shake, I just think I need a boost, something that's going to get my will power a real good kicking! I'm not feeling hungry, just miss food!

I'm not just doing this to help me get pregnant, I'm doing it for me! If I did get preggers whilst on this diet, I will give it up straight away.

To be honest I can't see me staying on this diet for a long time, just enough to get me back some confidence back.

Hi Helzibabe..I can see you've lost a load of weight already..was that on Lipotrim too or did you lose it through diet & exercise?? I am on a Doctors diet too..he put me on Xenical..but as long as I don't eat over the set limmit of fat & caloriesI can eat pretty much what I want. This is my second time on the Xenical..1st time I lost over 5 stone..but put 2 back!! I have now realised how important it is to learn how to eat well and to exercise. This time I'm swimming & walking and keeping my calorie journal up to date. This time is for keeps. Much slower but better.

Hi there Helzibabe, ive been taking Zylene for about 6 weeks and ive lost 12 pounds. Its the first time anything has actually worked for me. Its really good for curbing the appetite and giving me energy. Ive been eating small but nutritious meals and exercising regular.Is all herbal so its safe. Its a new product i heard about from my friend in USA.
Good luck to you and everyone else:)

Oops i entered the detail on ticker wrong!

This is my first week on this diet and I don't get weighed till wednesday. I have also tried Xenical which did work for me I lost 3 stone for my wedding, unfortunatley I fell back into bad habits and put it all back on. Because they were discribed by the doctor he would only let me have them for 6 months because they are expensive:(

Everyone is different and they need to find a diet that suites each individual person, it's a long hard process but the majority of us get there in the end!

I'm just taking one day at a time!! Today was very hard, it's the first day I've been off work whilst on lipotrim, so I've been home all day and the temptation was unbearable, but hayho I managed to get to the end of the day with cheating.

I ended up having a big row with my husband this morning!! he's very supportive but I think he's getting fed up of me whinging and moaning all the time about my weight, so I'm glad I found this site, it's fantasitc that I can poor my heart out and there people out there that really understand how I'm feeling:)

Hi Rebecca...Welcome, you'll find all the support you need on this site. Lots of motivational postings & if you read the 'stickied' threads you will get loads of diet & exercise advice. Come on here if you want to let off steam to like minded people!!

Heya peeps,

Shawn here from Brighton, E. Sussex.

Found this site browsing today and thought i'd say hi, started my own healthy eating regime a couple of weeks ago and joined a local gym this week.

Main driving force behind it all being to be able to chase and catch my 3 yr old son... over the last 2 years as a single dad, i kinda let things slip... this is me trying to rectify the situation, now he's older i'm hoping i can find the time for regular exercise (while cutting out the crap i've been throwing down my neck) :)

So hi, and good luck to all of you with your mission.

-Shawn

Heya everyone :)

Londoner here....just need to get rid of these pounds for the summer. I don't want another summer to go by with me feeling like a beached whale in my bikini..

I hope all the UK folk are doing well.

I am heavily involved in the forum and deep into a long term weightloss project. I recently got to half my start weight!!!!!

I an actually thinking about joining a slimming club soon as a major part of my maintenance strategy because both weight watchers and slimming world seem to be having joining up offers at the minute. The idea of joining up while goal weight is something that seems like it is within reach and getting a third party to agree a sensible goal weight with me and then them helping to stabilise me there has much going for it.

I do like the idea of an ongoing membership to keep me on track into the future without paying forever. Maintenance is going to be such a problem for me.

Is anyone particularly pleased or particularly unhappy with their slimming club and if so - which one and why?

Hi all!

I'm from Hertfordshire... I run a personal training and weight loss coaching business based in Letchworth.

If anyone would like any weight loss or slimming advice I'd be delighted to help out! I also offer free nutrition, weight loss and fitness software if you're interested... just let me know!

Catch up soon

Liam

Hi everyone and welcome to those who recently joined.
Well, i just got back from my hols in Egypt, it was fantastic, i didnt want to come home :(
I managed to get to my target weight in time so it made my holiday even better.Have to say i have put a couple of lbs back on but that was to be expected.So its back to the eating plan and Zylene and that should get me back on track.
How is everyone else doing?

Hay Iam new here! im from southampton, uk!

Back