Weight-Loss Big Money Challenge 4/1-4/30

Weight-Loss
Weigh in

Hey Guys
Sorry I didnt check in before now but been really busy.. I didnt forget the challenge because I am totally ready for it! Anyhow I did not weigh since Friday at my nutrition class and I was 205.. So put me down for 205.. Good luck guys and hope everyone stays motivated...

SW:220
CW:205
GW:150
April Goal: 199!

My start Wt.

Hi; Sorry could not post it on Sat and Sun; I checked my wt today and it is a whopping 171.5 pounds

Ihope it is water weight and will be down soon. Anyways here is where I am. Lets see the weight at the end of the month.

I started the 6WBMO diet by Micheal Thurmond and hope to lose quite a bit by the end of this month.

:cool:

Hi all!! Hope everyone is doing well :D I have been right on track since the start - even though I had a day of high WW points :rolleyes: I refuse to peek until saturday at my weight! :D I REALLY wanna but don't wanna either get my hopes too high or TOTALLY devastate myself by somehow seeing a GAIN!!! I know, I'm a chicken! :rolleyes:

hey

I have stayed on track since monday ofcourse i was bad on sat/sun....so 1st and 2nd are terrible for me...but I making sure i stick to my diet and will do myy best to do that...

hope everyone else is doing good too....

I haven't been on track much...not horribly bad, but I haven't lost anything really. tendinitis put a damper on my workouts and I dont move much without working out. Hope everyone is moving right along. :cool:

I weighed in this morning and am 3.6# down!! yay!!! I weighed myself 7 times just to be sure!:rolleyes: LOL I know, I'm crazy, but I truly have a hard time believing something more than the pound increments I have been losing in :D

Hope everyone is doing well and kickin' butt. Bein' a little off track won't kill ya - its the LOTS off track that gets ya (as long as "little off track" doesn't last long :D ). Dreamtobethin & Moabnut, you can get back on track and you'll be kickin' butt in no time :D

Last edited:
Hey

I am doing the weekly weight loss challenge and the water challenge and I am thrilled; I have stayed on track with both my diet and excercise..I am even avoiding going out and just hanging around at home ....trying to focus on my goal so by Summer I can have the body of my dreams and look drop dead gorgeous and it is paying off...I checked my wt today 10 times before I really coudl be sure the weighing scale showed the right wt + I checked on 2 weighing machines..and it was a loss of 8.5 pounds ...

S.W: 171.5
C.W: 163

I wanna keep going...I know it won't be this good next week as I generally loose the first week and then it stabilizes to 3-4 pounds a week....but I am glad..and with the workouts I can see my body changing..although the sad part is I was 152 after doing this diet last year and put on the wt...so it is just going back to what I was and my actuall wt loss will start later..but I guess I need to learn my lessons..however it is fun...to see me change....

How is everybody else doing? Looking fwd to hearing from all of u.

:D

My tendinitis really killed my running, but I found the elliptical doesnt bother it. Ive lost most of my weight thus far on the elliptical so its not too hard to go back to it. Last night and today I did an hour. I weighed in today and saw that I had actually dropped a few pounds. That put a smile on my face. Ive noticed that sometimes I retain water for a while, staying the same weight, then Ill work out or something and drop 5 pounds in a couple days. I think thats whats happened here. It sure is nice to see that needle moving. I'm back on track with my diet too. I was kinda loosening up a bit there for a while. Hope everyone is doing great too. Good job Dreamtobethin! :cool:

Ok so I've been gone for awhile, but I still consider myself in the challenge, nobod yhas kicked me out yet right?? :) I swear I'm getting back on track!!!

I'm w/ ya NL. I've been neglecting myself and this site, but I'm ready to kick butt again.

I'm at 191 right now, so I'm not winning this challenge, but if at the end of the challenge, I can be at 180, or even close, that would be GREAT!

Wooohooooo Hope You Guys Are Doing Great And You Will Do That Korrie I Am Waching Ya Now !!!

Checking in..

Just wanted to check in with evreyone and let ya know I am still in with you guys.. I went to the doctor today and I have lost 2 pounds so far.. I will change my ticker.. Hope everyone is sticking to it and working hard.. I did splurge one day but I worked my butt off afterwards.. Keep me posted guys..

Great news JM!! :D Good job!

Dana and Korrie, we are eyeballin' ya ;) LOL You can do it :D Dana, we'd never vote ya "off" :D

I have stayed on track but am gearing up for lunch out with work.... I hope this doesn't kill everything I've tried so hard to do!!!! I won't let it. I've decided. I am gonna bust my butt for the next two weeks (well, rest of this week and all of next) to try to keep that from happening :D

Hope everyone is doin' well :D

Hows' everyone doing still?? We are half way through now!!!

As for me, I've gained 2 pds, lol...but I feel a comeback instore, if it'll be enough or not, hard to tell!

You'll comeback and then some, Korrie!! :D

I weigh in tomorrow for this challenge and hope to goodness that I lost SOMETHNG this week!! !LOL I've been so good I am driving me crazy!! LOL

weighed in this mornin' at 181.2!! Thats 3# down from last week! YAY! I hope this trend continues in a bad way!!!!! LOL This next week will be harder due to lunch with work, but I WILL keep it at a loss!!! :D

Helloooooo big money challengers!!

How are we all doing?? We have less than a week to go! We are on the home stretch!!!

Whats everyone's numbers sitting at????

As for me, i'm sitting at 188, which means 0 pds gone!! BUT i did gain alot of weight and was up to 192. So , even though i'm not winnning the challenge, i'm just grateful to see the numbers going down again!

Last edited:
Back