Weight-Loss Big Money Challenge 4/1-4/30

Weight-Loss
pay pal sounds like a great idea to me :D but what ever method is decided, these 5 are definitely in :D

I guess I can't be a part then because I don't have a credit card and my boyfriend's is inactive until the 30th of March. :(
Its okay - I'll play along side you guys for fun. That's too bad though.

Um...i do'nt know how I feel about that. I mean, its a good idea ( I have a paypal acct) but not everyone is going to be able to do that. I think paypal charges fees for that too, so everyone would have to throw in a little more to cover the charges. I'll ask hubby to be sure.

BUT i'm more conserned for those that do not have paypal or those that can't afford to send the lump sum.

Why don't we just send the money directly to the winner after the challenge? I know there are certain risks involved and theres a chance some might not send the money, but what can you do? THeres no way to be 100% about something like this.

Why don't we just send the money directly to the winner after the challenge? I know there are certain risks involved and theres a chance some might not send the money, but what can you do? THeres no way to be 100% about something like this.

I agree with NB, to be fair. I think paypal does charge fees so it would be more than $5 and i think a fee to get it out. I thnk we have to go on trust here, which I think we are all capable of doing.

NewLeaf said:
Ok. I getcha now!! :) One more nagging question for you. Has anyone done the challenge wins by "percentage loss" instead of "pounds loss" ? The reason I ask.. and I"m not sure how much difference this will make, but some of us have a lot less to lose than others. Then there are those crazy men who lose weight like mad!! (No offense Tempest!!) :) Just wondered.. but I do NOT want to complicate things for anyone!!

lol, NewLeaf, you just made my day. ;)

I'm in! :D

i dont want in, but was just wondering something. how in the heck are you going to get people to send $5 when you cant even get them to mail post cards?

LOL, ok, ok funny!

really, I can't phyically make someone send them. I am just hoping by the fact that everyone is telling me they will send the money, that they will. I mean, even if a couple dont' (as dissapointing as that will be) its not like we are out anything in the end...except some weight I guess :D

Newbride- Sorry but i got to back out on this one..... I really wanna do it but even $5 seems alot :( Sorry for the inconvience....

You know me too - I can't predict the future so I don't know if I'll be able to even get a $5 money order than a stamp and I have no envelopes and it just seems to big of a hassle for me ... especially since I'm not working and every little bit counts for me And I dont want to do it and then let someone down at the end. :( SOrry... I really wanted to be part of it but that's okay! Thanks anyways.

But You Still Have Some Really Fired Up Over It I Think It Would Be Disappointing To Them That Is All They Are Talking About Like Cassie !

Back