Weight-Loss Big Money Challenge 4/1-4/30

Weight-Loss
okay, so I weighed in this morning at 181.1.... so thats a 5.9# loss for this challenge. I'll take it- its 5.9 less than I started at :D

I totally fell off the wagon these past two weeks.

I'm back up to 199 :(

So that puts me at 7 pounds for this challenge. Hope the rest of you did better than I did! :)

Newbride -0
JasminesMomma...(still need weigh in)
Moadbnut....-15
bizeb...-5.9
dreamtobethin....-11
temptest....-7

Last edited:
OOOOK....w/ a 15 pd weight loss, I'd like to "officially" announce, Moabnut as our big money challenge winner!!!

Whooo hooo!!!

Congrat's Moabnut! Please PM everyone your addy, so we can get some money to ya!

Thanks guys. I'm surprised that I won this. I had some tough competition! And I really have not been doing very hot. Since the weigh in on the 15th Ive just kinda fallen off the wagon. So even though I won, I wouldn't feel right about having you all send me money when Ive been doing so bad. So everyone keep your money, and because we all did so great, go spend the $5 on yourself somehow....but no food treats! Thats my only request. congrats to everyone on keeping it up! :cool:

Thats very gracious of you Moabnut!

You really kicked tail! I'm soooo proud of you and everyone that did this challenge :D

Great job again, moabnut, and let me know if you change your mind about the $$ I'll get it to you!

Congrats Mobanut!! :D You did great! :D

Back