Weight-Loss Big Money Challenge 4/1-4/30

Weight-Loss
I'm at 206. Thats 4 lbs from my April goal. I'm having my doubts about making it, but I think its possible. I'm 11 lbs down for this challenge. I hope everyone is doing great! :cool:

Welp, its been a fun challenge. I didn't stick to my guns throughout the entire challenge, but overall I did pretty well. I'm down to 195.5 -- just a half pound shy of my goal.

That puts me at 10.5 pounds lost in April.

How did everyone else do? :)

Okay, well, after losing so much this month, I ended up gaining most of it back (gotta love b-days one after the other and workin' lunches!! GRRR!!! LOL).
I ended up at 184.7 so thats a..... UGH! Its only 2.3# *sigh* man! LOL Oh well, at least I didn't gain it ALL back! LOL

thats right girl, gotta look at the positive.

I know NL isnt' in this anymore....is jasmines momma the only one we are waiting on?

I'll figure it out later. I'm kinda disapointed more people didnt' sign up for this. Oh well, maybe someone will have enough $ for a nice shirt or something

No change since my last weigh-in. I was 205, but 206 after my wifes B-day this weekend. So I'm at 11 lbs lost.

Ok guys, lets get this closed up here.

Newbride -0
Newleaf (no longer in this challenge)
JasminesMomma (need your weigh in!)
Moadbnut....-11
bizeb...-2.3
dreamtobethin...-11
temptest....-10.5

Ok heres the deal...... so Jasmines momma hasnt' been on the site since 4/28 or hasnt' been on this challenge thread since 4/12 . DO we still wait for her weigh in or just go on and declare a winner....which is going to be hard, its basically a 3 way tie!!

Any suggestions anyone? lol

Its up to you guys, but I'm okay with extending the contest into May. This will break the tie and possibly get more people in on the challenge.

Just a thought. :)

LMAO Korrie, you are too funny! Okay, two more weeks here we come! :D I think I'm challenge addicted... LOL

Ooops!!

Hey Y'all

I guess the Doctor dropped me on my head at birth because I am a dum dum, I posted the reply for the challenge on the wrong page, sorry guys but I did write in before today, I just noticed that I put it on the wrong page especially when I wrote who do I mail the check to looool I guess people on the other page were thinking HUH?? Anyhoo here is what I posted, take care guys, keep working hard!! Bye
Hey Guys,
I am truly sorry for not checking in until now but I have been extremely busy the past 2 weeks trying to get myself organized for our trip and getting passports, luggage, ect ect ect!! Well for me I have been so busy at times that I forgot to eat and sometimes exercise, but I am always on the move.. Anyhow I did go to my nutrition class on Friday and I was 200.5 pounds so I lost 10.5, but if you guys are extending the challenge let me know and I am in dont worry.. If you guys are not going to extend just let me know who the winner is and I will send my check to them ASAP.. Congrats to everyone and hope all is well with the group.. I am really happy about myself, I just might get to Onderland before my trip, ya never know! |
Have a great week everyone!!

Back